[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1590.jpg (42 KB, 640x480)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>four zero-day exploits
>8 propagation methods
>installs a file-sharing server and client so that machines on the same local network get updated by the one machine that has the latest version
>all that to reach a Siemens PLC that never gets connected to the internet
Seems like nothing has come close since
>>
>microshit attack vector
should have used linux kek
>>
>>101569026
The Solarwinds exploit was more sophisticated, but stuxnet wins as a larger intelligence and infiltration operation.
>>
>>101569026
It's only "effective" because antiviruses are not allowed to detect it.
>>
>>101569026
real genius of stuxnet was figuring out how to wear out the bearings without triggering any alarms on the PLC program

1. you have to know what outputs to fuck around with, this implies they already knew how the machine works
2. forging alarms so they dont pop out on the HMI, on STEP7 siemens line this is impossible if you don't already have all the comments and the program on your pc
(STEP7 doesn't give you comments when you upload from the PLC, only the raw program)

All of this implies they had a inside man who had deep understanding of the machines they were trying to exploit.

>>101569067
siemens doesn't work on linux
>>
I'd say Crowdstrike Falcon is.

I honestly don't know anything about it, but after that recent fuck up I think people should talk about it more. From something I just listened to, they effectively say falcon is like a rootkit. They own those pcs.

And who the fuck is crowdstrike? Is crowdstrike a cia/intel front? Have you guys seen the other threads?

pol had an interesting thread showing tons of large volume sell offs of crowdstrike stock in recent months. This is relevant to cyber polygon and other related things happening.

I don't believe the 2016 russian hack theory at all. I think it's far more credible to see that the democrat national convention paid a third party IT services company hundreds of thousands, and now millions.. tens of millions to fabricate a huge lie.

They had the ability to fabricate EVERYTHING presented to push the russia hoax. And since 2016, crowdstrike has blown up. They're huge.. they're everywhere. And they push out software capable of crashing windows PCs and causing massive issues.
>>
waiting for a new stuxnet/eternalblue to wipe out every faggot win7 baby duck poster on this board
>>
>>101569026
>Is this still the most advanced piece of malware ever created?
no, the ones that you haven't heard of are way more advanced.
>>
OP here sorry I posted the wrong image
This is the most advanced piece of malware ever created
>>
It’s cheating slightly because it uses several back doors and exploits/probably had several guys on the inside. It’s impressive but basically only exists because of premade vulnerabilities and glowie maneuvering
>>
>>101573241
>premade vulnerabilities
Every vulnerability is premade by definition, if it doesn't exist at the time it wouldn't be vulnerable
>>
>>101570575
>They had the ability to fabricate EVERYTHING presented to push the russia hoax.

Proof or fuck off back to lereddit
>>
>>101569067
my brother in christ , not a single sane engineer would even consider leaving as important piece of technology as PLCs to freetroons.
>>
>>101573403
>reddit neologism, a horribly outdated one at that
go back and stay there
>>
you're forgetting the part where they had those plcs made specifically for them and then were sold on the black market because iran couldn't just buy normal ones, it's amazing
>>
>>101569026
whats surpassing it now is prolly a xzutils style backdoor in a massive open source project that hasent been caught.
>>
>>101573628
> low iq retard has no idea how open source works
what a fucking idiot.
>>
>>101570575
You talk like a bot, use a racial slur in a sentence to prove you're not a bot
>>
>>101570009
>this implies they already knew how the machine works
for nuclear-armed countries, that's not really the issue.
>STEP7 siemens line
not familiar with it, but since it's Siemens, the jews and the americans would have access to it.
>All of this implies they had a inside man who had deep understanding of the machines they were trying to exploit.
well, you needed a man on the inside to know at least what you're up against. understanding centrifuges and Siemens systems was not the problem. placing an iranian source was probably harder (but I'm sure there were)
>>
File: 1721959677709.png (361 KB, 1017x765)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>>101569026

Stuxnet only worked because Americans got every manufacturer in their pockets and have had Aryan besieged for decades which creates a large pool of traitors
>>
>>101574614

Not hard to find traitors in countries getting besieged by powerful adversaries.
>>
>>101571167
Stay mad updooter
>>
>>101570575
>I honestly don't know anything about it
then why was making a post about it the first thing to cross your mind instead of killing yourself?
>>
>>101570575
I agree with this tranny faggot. Crowdstrike, or as we like to call it, cockstrike into our asses, is clearly Russia and demoRATS who assassination of presidents so what we have to do is jerk off twice as hard into man ass to win!

Who with me!
>>
>>101570575
Since 2016? So trump did it.
>>
>>101570009
>siemens doesn't work on linux
No way.
What PLCs do?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.