[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What do you anons think about the new tabular design in Wolfram Language?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzX-nH3Ob1g
>>
>>101574912
I don't know but Wolfram stuff seem interesting, have a bump
>>
>>101574912
everyone always shits on the guy but no other tech ceo basically posts his daily meetings on the internet.
>>
>>101575145
I didn't know until you mentioned it, will look thru their channel, interesting how he's using macOS
>>
>>101575145
Yeah, it's kinda interesting to listen to them even when I don't understand a word of what they're talking about. The conversations feel kinda similar to the heated meetings I've had with my own bosses despite generally being at a vastly higher intellectual level.
>>
>>101575499
I just skimmed the tail-end of the video OP linked, and it's actually a bit interesting, if I followed right it's about how you can symbolically represent and generalize the intermediate state of what SQLs window functions give you, so that a
select *, window_func()
it can be decomposed into a row-wise map operation and some column-wise metadata.

Also he's got some other fun non-meeting videos, where he just takes completely random questions from the audience about anything science or math related (I think the audience is kids or something, which actually makes it more amusing).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pemBieAUqAw
>>
>>101575617
Yeah I know, he's got hundreds of videos.
The videos have segments labeled but it'd be nice if there was a central list to go rather than having to go through each video.
Maybe yt-dlp has some way of extracting the topics, I'll look into it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.