[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How common are these things? Are we talking exclusive to dissidents and journalists or can some creepshow from anywhere download one off the dark web and use it on anyone he likes?

Someone I know thinks their device may have been infected just from using a compromised WiFi network. It's an android phone, but she feels her every action on that phone has been watched ever since. She only connected to that network for an hour or so. How likely is this?
>>
>>101577115
zero-click attack is some zoomer shit, we used to call them computer worms
>>
>>101577115
You're not going to get any help here.
2 reasons
The people who use this kind of software are almost always sociopaths. It's in their interests to keep it secret so they can continue their activities. It's usually financial or sexual. Put bluntly, they are evil. We can only hope they'll get what's coming to them in some divine justice because current law enforcement is incredibly impotent.

And 2
People who refuse to accept that it's possible to be compromised in such a way. MY CAMERAS AND MICROPHONES I WILLINGLY PUT IN MY HOME ARE WATCHING AND LISTENING TO ME AND BROADCASTING TO WEIRDOS ACROSS THE WORLD? NO!!!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.