[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: poop.jpg (528 KB, 1792x1024)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
Apple Faces Controversy Over "Poopgate" Scandal: New MacBooks with M3 Chip Reportedly Emitting Fart Sounds and Leaking Brown Liquid

In an unprecedented turn of events, Apple is facing a significant controversy with its latest line of MacBooks equipped with the highly anticipated M3 chip. Dubbed "Poopgate" by disgruntled users and tech enthusiasts, the scandal centers around reports that the new MacBooks are emitting random fart sounds followed by the release of a mysterious brown liquid from their air vents.
The Emergence of "Poopgate"

The first signs of trouble emerged shortly after the release of the M3 MacBooks, as users took to social media platforms and tech forums to share their bizarre and concerning experiences. According to these reports, the laptops, without any clear pattern or provocation, produce flatulent noises and subsequently drip a brown substance from their ventilation systems.
User Experiences
Sarah Johnson, a graphic designer from New York, shared her experience on Twitter: "I was in the middle of an important Zoom meeting when my new MacBook made a loud fart noise, and then I noticed a brown liquid seeping out of the vents. It's embarrassing and unacceptable for a product of this caliber."
Another user, tech reviewer and YouTuber Mark Thompson, posted a video detailing his encounter with the issue. "I was testing the new M3 MacBook for a review when it happened. At first, I thought it was a prank, but the liquid was real. This is a major flaw that Apple needs to address immediately."
Investigations and Theories

As "Poopgate" gained traction, speculation about the cause of the issue began to circulate. Initial theories ranged from a manufacturing defect to a software glitch. Some users speculated that the new cooling system in the M3 MacBooks might be malfunctioning, leading to the unexpected noises and liquid leaks.

cont.
>>
Tech experts have weighed in on the controversy. "It's likely that there's a flaw in the thermal management system," said Dr. Emily Reynolds, a computer engineering professor. "The brown liquid could be a result of the thermal paste or another cooling component degrading or leaking under certain conditions."
Apple's Response

In response to the growing outcry, Apple released a statement acknowledging the issue and assuring customers that an investigation is underway. "We are aware of the reports regarding the unusual sounds and liquid emissions from the new M3 MacBooks. Our engineering teams are working diligently to identify the cause and provide a solution. We encourage affected customers to contact Apple Support for assistance."
The company has also initiated a recall for certain batches of the M3 MacBooks, offering free repairs or replacements for those experiencing the issue. However, this has done little to quell the concerns of users who expect higher standards from the tech giant.
The Impact on Apple

The "Poopgate" scandal has already begun to take a toll on Apple's reputation and sales. Stock prices have seen a slight dip as investors react to the news, and social media is abuzz with memes and criticism. Tech analysts predict that this controversy could have long-term effects on consumer trust and the perceived reliability of Apple's products.
Moving Forward

As Apple works to resolve the "Poopgate" issue, the tech community and consumers alike are closely monitoring the situation. The resolution of this scandal will be crucial in determining whether Apple can maintain its standing as a leader in innovation and quality in the tech industry.
For now, users are advised to keep an eye on their M3 MacBooks and report any occurrences of the strange sounds or liquid leaks to Apple Support. The company has promised to provide regular updates on the investigation and remediation efforts.
>>
babby's first chatpgt
>>
good thread award
>>
an important zoom meeting
>>
You forgot to tell ChatGPT to link the issue to Macs being manufactured in India.
>>
Eastern european poorfag thread
>>
File: pepe-md-531.jpg (29 KB, 500x500)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>101577504
possibly the best thread on /g/ right now.
>>
>>101579675
kek
>>
>Apple to begin manufacturing iPhone 16 Pro models in India

GRIM
>>
Some of you are fucking retards
>>
I'm not reading all of that, but good post.
>>
The software development is healing and encouraging people to move to free and open source software.
>>
>>101582599
I don't get it
>>
Apple Faces Lawsuit Over "Poopgate" Scandal: Users Report Illness After Ingesting Leaked Liquid

In a startling development related to the ongoing "Poopgate" scandal, a group of Apple users has filed a lawsuit against the tech giant. The plaintiffs claim they ingested the brown liquid leaking from their new MacBooks equipped with the M3 chip, resulting in severe illness and other health issues.
Details of the Lawsuit

The lawsuit, filed in California, includes multiple users who allege that Apple failed to provide adequate warnings about the potential hazards of the liquid emanating from the laptops. The plaintiffs report experiencing symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and stomach cramps after coming into contact with the substance.
User Experiences
Jessica Smith, one of the plaintiffs, shared her ordeal: "I noticed the liquid dripping from my MacBook and, out of curiosity, touched it. Later, I accidentally ingested some. Within hours, I was violently ill and had to be hospitalized. Apple needs to take responsibility for this."
Another user, Michael Turner, described a similar experience: "I thought it was just some harmless liquid. But after ingesting a small amount, I felt extremely unwell. It's shocking that a premium product could pose such a risk."
>>
File: tim.jpg (602 KB, 1792x1024)
602 KB
602 KB JPG
Tim Cook Spotted Limping with Brown Stains Amid "Poopgate" Controversy

In a bizarre twist to the ongoing "Poopgate" scandal, Apple CEO Tim Cook was reportedly seen limping with brown stains on the back of his pants. Witnesses spotted Cook leaving Appleā€™s headquarters in Cupertino, raising further questions about the severity of the issues plaguing the new MacBooks with the M3 chip.
Cook had recently downplayed the "Poopgate" scandal, which involves MacBooks emitting fart noises and leaking a mysterious brown liquid. This latest incident has intensified scrutiny and speculation, with critics questioning Apple's transparency and crisis management.
Apple has yet to comment on the latest development, but the public and media are eagerly awaiting a response as the controversy continues to unfold.
>>
File: zoom.jpg (387 KB, 1792x1024)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>101578783

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.