[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3228.jpg (175 KB, 3840x2160)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
I told myself I’d never make a twitter account, but even though I know it’s a cesspool I have been thinking about making one just because. What should I do bros?
>>
if dubs you pledge your loyalty to insta instead
>>
>>101580863
https://files.catbox.moe/cvarfi.avif
>>
>>101580863
consuuuuume
>>
omg who cares, its just a fucking website.

You have a spectrum of faggotry regarding twitter/reddit and the likes

On one side you have imbeciles who act as if everything they do or want to do on those sites is their god-given right, written in the constitution of the UN, and if there is any ad on such website, and comment they dislike, and comment they like is removed, any of that makes them literally Nelson Mandela imprisoned for freedom.
On the other site of the spectrum you have fags who refuse to make a free account even if they need it for some practical reason, because in their retarded head they...achieving something, regarding freedom and they're the Last Man standing against the Apocalyse or something.

you are all fuckin retarded. its just some website that someone made, use it or dont use it. I have a website. you have no rights on it.

tl;dr - make the fuckin account and fuck off
>>
>>101580863
you should buy an ad you nigger
>>
>>101580863
Don’t. I keep saying I’m going to delete mine because the algorithm decided to show me ‘politics’ and it just makes me angry how everyone in that sphere is actually retarded. For years I’ve been saying I’ll just delete it, yet here we are.

One thing Twitter is good at is disseminating news fast (like 12-24 hours before everything else), but the problem is have of the ‘news’ is fake so you can’t trust anything anyway.
>>
File: 172394334390235.jpg (16 KB, 399x400)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>101580863
i tried making one once, but was deactivated for suspicion for being a bot 5 minutes later. didn't even write anything.
>>
@101581446
I hid your post and did not read anything that you wrote because you're a frog posting frog nigger faggot.
>>
>>101580863
Just do it.
>>
>>101581369
Yes, it's much better to get your news from the TV instead. So much less fake.
>>
Why would you think or debate this if you want an account make one
>>
>>101581446
I screencaped your post and read everything that you wrote because you're a frog posting frog ARYAN CHVD :).
>>
do it faggot
join le rocketman's cult today! don't forget to get your lol from @EndWokeness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.