[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cgisex913.jpg (100 KB, 913x419)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Before the robowaifus arrive, biotech connections will advance enough that you'll be able to recreate having sex with someone in your head. Just pass a photo with a prompt and they'll generate a model of what that person would be like and you can fuck them. But for more accurate recreations, some will do full body scans and sell them like OnlyFans so you can fuck them as realistically as possible in your head, because AI-generated stuff will be generic at best. How many girls would sell themselves this way if they had the chance?

They'll even look back at the present as something obsolete and primitive, paying just to see pictures. They'll say, 'pff what a bunch of monkeys.'
>>
>>101580978
In such an environment people would datamine images/videos of women maybe even children and makes virtual assets out of them
>>
>>101580978
In future people be doing this but my old ass will still be using jpg of vtubers
>>
>>101580978
You can already have a mind waifu its called tulpa.
>>
>>101583404
This will eventually happen. Then the Internet will explode like it did with 9/11 or U.S Capitol storm in 2021.
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (166 KB, 2095x1111)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>101580978
>some will do full body scans and sell them like OnlyFans
I don't think this is unrealistic because last year girls were already selling subscriptions to an AI bot of themselves which is hilarious

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.