[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cuckai.png (7 KB, 585x368)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
- Sora was never released to the public, everyone seems to have forgotten about it
- We STILL don't have 4o voice chat. The few who have been given access have never posted anything, so the launch was probably all fake
- Everyone seems to think the memory feature sucks, not that I would know; can't use it without a VPN

Rather than working on any of the above ... they think a search engine is the best thing to work on?
Where did it all go wrong, /g/? Was it losing Ilya?

How did such a promising company end up this cooked?
>>
Because despite the promise the tech has there is little advancement in finding a profitable product form for AI. They are constantly weighing health and safety against profitability in a market where any new tech is seen as dangerous and every idea makes negative dollars.
>>
>>101581062
Unfortunately, their business model is revolution: they have to keep making gullible journalists shit their pants with fear every time or it’s over. (“Is this the end of work as we know it?” “Move over mathematicians, here comes AlphaProof,” etc.) I assume they have a google doc full of ideas for the next “disruption,” and they just move to the next one about twice a year. It’s a magic trick that’s easier if you do most of it behind a curtain
>>
>>101581062
I got the 4o voice chat and it’s not even voice chat: it’s speech to text, ChatGPT, text to speech. If you hum a tune it can’t identify it.
>>
>>101582001
then its not the new feature yet lol i've got the same

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.