[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: uhoh.png (233 KB, 603x863)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
Make the 1000000 Petabyte Torrent of all huggingface/CivitAI models right now.

Steal the Udio and Suno audio models from their servers before they have to delete them for ripping bladee beats.

4chan already made me wait for 300 seconds before I could warn you.

It's too late.
>>
Nothing ever happens.
>>
>>101875964
does this mean no more marble race with biden and trump singing rio da yung og?
>>
good, fuck pajeets
>>
>>101876092
>Find out all the things these companies don't want us to know
>Defendant: Stability AI LTD

erm, just check the LAION database its open https://laion.ai/
>>
behold the land of freedom
:^D
>>
Anyone else having issues with broken images today?
>>
>>101876150
yes fuck this shit website
>>
>>101875964
I don't see a use case for imagegen and videogen. They should not exist.
>>
>>101875964
Even your own screenshot says this only affects Stability, a defunct and dying company
>>
>>101875964
Imagegen is destroying creativity. Fuck it and what it has done for stealing from artist.s
>>
>>101875964
We would reach peak lulz if chuds from these AI companies release the models to the public before they get shut down just to spite them so that these roasties get a pyrrhic victory
>>
>>101876205
I want to hook em up to krita while I draw so I need it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8HZG_ER7VQ
>>
>>101876183
Fuck man, all the thumbnails are broken.
>>
>>101875964
Imagen shit. I hoped they would run discovery on openai so we know all the illegal shit they've trained their models on.
>>
>>101875964
>Make the 1000000 Petabyte Torrent of all huggingface/CivitAI models right now.
best I can do is a few terabytes
also how
>>
download everything
>>
GOOD
>>
>>101876276
You're retarded. AI doesn't affect artists ot creativity at all. It's only the utter shit "artists" who should 't be making a living atcit in the first place who are full schizo over AI le bad.
>>
>>101876141
now go pirate an mp3
>>
get fucked AI incels. /ic/ chads win again
>>
>>101876135
Might find some juicy emails.
>>
>>101877134
As a consumer of art I fucking despise all AI slop.

I hate the fact that I can no longer ever listen to a new song, look at a drawing, or even watch a fucking Youtube video without having to wonder "is this just fake AI generated shit?"

AI has made the experience of enjoying and observing art much, much worse.
>>
>>101878384
Same, I hate that when I listen to music I have to go "is this sfx even a real instrument, or did they just download and copy the flac of a recorded instrument." then I take apart my radio to find the little men
>>
>>101878625
Same, I hate that when I look at metalwork I have to go "is this hardware even manufactured and cut by hand, or did they just machine this with an automatic CnC mill".

CnC has made the experience of enjoying and observing metalwork much, much worse.
>>
What's that loophole about art/speech/expression/satire..being free speech. What's that legal loophole that allows companies to parody people/art/movies/comics? What's that? What's that? If i change the source material enough or use it for inspiration it's protected under free speech and copyright laws? Regardless of how the initial image was used, as ong ad it is dissimilar enough to the original product and not presented as the original product it is fair use? What's that? Steamboat willy's copyright finally ended and I can draw / use him as long as I don't put any associating portrayel of being affiliated with Disney? Oh xhit xiszxters... you dun goofed.
>>
>>101878930
Same, I hate that when I look at a house I have to go "is this house even crafted and cut by hand, or did they just buy the wood pre-cut from a mill?".

Wood mills have made the experience of enjoying and observing comfy houses much, much worse.
>>
>>101875964
lmao it's not going to survive unless they fuck over artists in the process, hope you like fanart and "artist inspired" art criminalized
>>
Curious. I wonder if they'll be able to delete Stable Diffusion from my harddrive.
>>
>>101876141
I'll fuck you in the ass even if you scream NO, STOP, I DON'T WANT TO.

It's ok though because I'm not raping you, I'm just training my cock using your asshole. It's freely available so I don't see the problem.
>>
>>101878625
>>101878930
>>101881261
go back to r*ddit with your epic reply chain you fucking faggots
>>
People need privately own domestic IT infraestructure.
>>
>>101881307
They won't be. But they will be able to make the punishment for sharing AI generated "art" so severe that you will never show your hentAI to anyone else.
>>
>>101881196
Pretty sure the main point of contention is the fact that the companies scraped and downloaded copies of all that data they don't have licenses for to train their models. Pretty sure Suno is in deep shit for that right now with their lawsuit.
>>
>>101881307
No one wants your dogshit HD you fuck
>>
>>101881300
Wasn't fan art infringement from the beginning. Like literally any company can go after fan artists but they just choose not to
>>
>>101883327
Interesting. Isn't piracy also illegal? How is the war against that going?
>>
>>101875964
Based, job fags we're winning!
>>
>>101875964
Why do commies hate freedom and love sucking corporate cock so much?
>>
File: 1714753475841298.jpg (68 KB, 512x640)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Reminder that copyright is inherently jewish
>>
>I don't understand what 'derivative' means: The lawsuit
>>
>>101883591
It's going great. If piracy was alive and well, streaming services would have gone bankrupt. Of course you can't kill all piracy. There's always a few stubborn stragglers just like with any kind of illegal material.
>>
>>101875964
>discovery
AHAHAHAHA
This is such a cope, that literally means the judge thinks there's a non zero chance of some of their claims being valid, while they'll likely get fucked again
>>
>>101883327
Damn they better be able to track me, several layers of proxies will make it a bit difficult
Won't stop me from reporting artists patreons and other platforms either
>>
I hope that after they fail the defendants run a counter case. Complete utter fartist genocide.
>>
>>101884956
the arttards are running on kickstarter money, so if defendats countersued them for legal costs they'd be fucked for life lmao
>>
>>101875964
>bladee beats
I wish it could desu
>>
>>101875964
It's only a tangible claim if they can prove the AI is sampling their art and then is being used by a major party to create works that are being attributed to the artists in question. Because then it would fall under the purview of laws regarding counterfeiting and there would be a valid civil claim. That isn't happening, so it will likely be found that there is no valid claim.
>>
>>101875964
Why do roasties insist on ruining everything, on the internet especially?
>>
Disney, et al, just foaming that soon they will have legal monopoly on all art. They can use their huge catalogue to train AI models, which no one else can use and artist can't compete. Artists themselves can't leverage any AI tools, since they helped to make any accessible and open source tools illegal.

Glad I am not an artfag. Their future looks pretty grim.
>>
>>101885351
That's not a roastie, it's a man in drag
>>
>>101885104
They'll likely seethe about the "by greg rutkowski on artstation" shit, but thankfully since styles aren't copyrightable it'll also be invalid
>>
>>101885423
This.

This is setting the groundwork for Disney et al in the future to have Discovery of everything in an artist's head. You learned to draw from a book? Did you have a license agreement for that? You learned from a webpage? Did they have a license or are they tainted from stealing Disney's copyright? Life plus 70 until humanity's culture is available for others to make any legal use of btw.

This sounds too complicated. Government, please set up a default licensing system and regulator kind of like what exists for music tracks. Now let's use the awesome power of AI to determine the source of copyrighted influences in art and images, kind of like YouTube's Content ID, but better. What's that artist? You drew that yourself? Oh I'm sorry the AI says you owe 70% to Disney and 20% to Nintendo. Maybe you should have paid Adobe $1000/yr to record your art-making so you'd have acceptable proof that maybe you're not a dirty pirate of culture.
>>
Sam Altman gonna go an hero lmao
>>
>>101883586
companies not going after fan art has made it precedent that it is legal
>>
>>101885965
>You drew that yourself? Oh I'm sorry the AI says you owe 70% to Disney and 20% to Nintendo.
This is the dystopia they're creating with this nonsense, and the corpos absolutely will have the balls to pursue rent on it.
>>
>>101886607
>Blaming the corporations when it's the legal system that allows them to do it in the first place
You don't even know who your enemy is you stupid fuck.
>>
>>101886641
It's oligarchs all the way down.
>>
>>101875964
One day, sooner than most people want to admit, humans will be completely obsolete. The most talented geniuses of today will be just as worthless as everyone else. This is the inevitable result of the invention of computers, and resistance is futile. In the future, every man will sit as a mindless zombie and consume an endless stream of bespoke content, generated for him and him only by his robotic overlords. Those who love humanity, make the most of your remaining time before it is completely eliminated.
>>
>>101886798
>Said the 15 year old
>>
>>101875964
All those "artists" make scribbles and shit comics. Buncha grifters
>>
retroactively sue all people who used ai that was trained on your art
gonna get rich
>>
File: wtjz6qvgaaaa.jpg (22 KB, 342x400)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>101875964
For actual corpos, sure. For the rest of us, this means nothing. For the sisters over at /ic/, lol lmao. The damage has already been done.
>>
>>101875964
I hate copyright kikes its unreal, i genuinely wish them to burn in hell.
>>
>>101875964
I love how they went after the smallest fucking plaintiffs possible in the AI industry while ignoring Microsluts, Google and OAI.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.