[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (346 KB, 1199x661)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>gemini live demo failed two times in a row
Is Google finished?
>>
>>101913449
this thread is sponsored by appleā„¢
>>
>>101913449
this is the power of indian leadership and indian engineering
>>
It normally works fine. This is racist slander against Indians. It's like when people cherry pick the worst pictures of India and tell you it's all like that. It's not. Open up Google Maps streetview yourself, you will see that most of India is clean and modern.
>>
>>101914465
first try, not even trolling
>>
>>101913449
everyone struggles with live demos, you should watch the xbox documentary about how the original xbox they had like three backups and two of them failed for the show
>>
>>101914577
That's modern anon. Buildings with plumbing and electricity belong to the dustbin of history. 99% of the population living in shantytowns/favelas is the future
>>
OY VEY GOY STOP NITPICKING, ANTISEMITIC THREAD
FUCK U BLOODY BENCHOD BITCHSIR
>>
>>101913449
>windows can't daisy chain 127 usb devices
Is Microsoft finished?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=w_aQLBVuZns
>>
>>101913449
These things tend to fail because there are thousands of people in the audience who are all using data on their phones, so sometimes the stage phones don't get enough reception
>>
>>101913487
good afternoon sir
>>
did everyone forget
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OGCQfF5lqg
>>
>>101920809
why wouldn't the stage phones not be connected to their private WiFi?
>>
>>101920842
wifi also has interference
>>
>>101913487
gm saar
>>
>>101913449
Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind use that shit anyway.
>>
File: 1561309001079.jpg (26 KB, 272x274)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
I use the current assistant to set reminders a lot
like I will swipe up from the bottom corner, type "remind me bank tomorrow at 10" and it just works

The new assistant (Gemini) cannot do reminders. It doesn't work with Tasks. It doesn't keep notes with Keep. It doesn't even set alarms or timers.

What I would have wanted from an "AI" assistant over the normal one is the ability to speak to it in my language so I don't have to type. I will never speak English to my phone, that's cringe.
Instead the Gemini assistant can do useless shit like "what's the tallest building in Europe". Nonsense.

Apple will do it right with Apple Intelligence this autumn, then hopefully Google will copy it and make a decent assistant in about 18-24 months.
>>
>>101920899
wouldn't be a problem if newer pixels didn't have such shitty modems
>>
>>101914577
Can someone circle the logs in the picture?
>>
>>101914465
>>101914577
random urban/suburban places in ghana and even nigeria look less filthy and dangerous than india

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.