[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Just found out about PanGUI and I won't lie I'm very excited.

https://pangui.io
>PanGui has no dependencies at all, is as small as we could make it, and is extremely portable. It is very easy and simple to use, and is capable of creating sophisticated user interfaces with complex layouts, shapes, effects and animations, all while running at thousands of frames per second and having a small memory footprint.

Check out the website. It's still not fully ready though, and it seems the beta version is C# only but they plan to transpile it to other languages. I'll wait for that. I've wanted a small but high quality gui library for a while, and it's awesome that they want it to work in all platforms, even Android and iOS. This is the future
>>
>>102077916
buy an ad

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.