[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GWRt7fVXIAASH8C.jpg (25 KB, 473x339)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>Edge
Microsoft themselves proudly tell you they will spy on you when you use it, to "better your experience".

>Firefox
Updates every 2 days, breaks addon compatibility and doesn't offer much addon variety.

>Librefox
Same issues as firefox.

>Brave
Tracks you.

>Opera GX.
Tracks you for china.
It has some nice features other browsers should use though.

>Safari
There's no ublock origin for it, so it's not useable. Also fuck apple.

I want an alternative to chrome but i cannot find anything worth it.
>>
Firefox is wokist, they force inclusive writing in the french translation and ban you if you report it as a bug...
I use Vivaldi but it's not the promised kino you seem to want as it has ads like Opera.
>>
>>102171318
>Firefox
>Updates every 2 days,
esr exists you know
>breaks addon compatibility and doesn't offer much addon variety.
Eh? I mean sure, there are less addons dince the abandoned XUL but still there are a fuckload of them that work.

Anyways if you can't let go chrome go for ungoogled chromium and compliment the ublock lite with some userscripts and/or external tools like some adblocking at dns level or some proxy like privoxy/squid with futher filtering enabled.
>>
>>102171318
Rabbits shit at a rapid rate why the fuck would you want a ball rabbit sitting on your lap for a feature length film OP?
>>
File: GNOME Web.png (42 KB, 800x800)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>102171318
Ahem.
>>
>>102171318
>>Edge
>Microsoft themselves proudly tell you they will spy on you when you use it, to "better your experience".
And chrome doesn't ? Lmao
>>Firefox
>Updates every 2 days, breaks addon compatibility and doesn't offer much addon variety.
No it doesn't.
>>Librefox
>Same issues as firefox.
Librefox has issues but addon compatibility and updates aren't it.
>>Brave
>Tracks you.
No it doesn't.
>>
>>102171318
you're a redditspacing chromenigger retard, you deserve it and it deserves you
>>
>>102171318
>Updates every 2 days, breaks addon compatibility and doesn't offer much addon variety.
Is that your experience with it or did you just get that from a shitpost
>>
>>102172373
>Reddit invented spaces
Stop trying to fit in.
>>102172428
>Is that your experience with it or did you just get that from a shitpost
Tried installing an addon and it told me devs were struggling to have it approved, months have passed and the issue remains.
It's a pretty big addon used by a lot of people so it's a dealbreaker.
>>
>>102172757
What addon?
>>
>>102171318
it's Lubrewolf, not Librefox and you really should be using Librewolf OP.
>>
>>102171318
Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf Librewolf
>>
>>102171318
What addons are you even using?
>>
File: IMG_20240831_194334.jpg (165 KB, 1080x1326)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>102171318
Librewolf
>>
>>102171318
>Brave
>Tracks you.

I stopped using Brave and switched to Librewolf after people on this board mentioned it might be spyware but YOURE a chromefag op that's even worse
>>
>>102171446
any effort to inconvenience the french is based.
>>
>>102172973
>negro outlaw
>>
>>102171318
>>Firefox

>>Librefox
>Same issues as firefox.
my brother in christ you are updating the program
>>
>>102171318
>Microsoft themselves proudly tell you they will spy on you when you use it, to "better your experience".
And chrome isn't?
By the way, no i am just not gonn use it.
>>
>>102171318
Every addon out there works better on firefox than it does in chrom*
>>
>>102171318
a thread died for this.
>>
File: miku 3.jpg (141 KB, 1002x1526)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>102171318
>>Firefox
the only addon I use is ublock origin, and I don't see updates bothering me because it happens in the background

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.