[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • You may highlight syntax and preserve whitespace by using [code] tags.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

3-Year duration 4chan Passes are now available for $45

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image.png (514 KB, 450x800)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
What ways other than GoodbyeDPI/Tor/VPN are there for bypassing Roskomnadzor's war on the internet?
>>
>>102278228
Dont act like a anybody here should know what any of that shit means, vasily
>>
>>102278228
There is none, the internet is dead, deal with it.
>>
>>102278228
You should look into Tor bridges, newfren.
>>
>>102278228
If youtube was hammers and sickels, RKN would love it.
The government made monarchists, tsarists, fascists and anarcho capitalists illegal, but not communists. Never forget
>>
File: guillotine.jpg (92 KB, 620x980)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>102278228
Fixing the problem at its source.
>>
>>102278556
Polish patriot, not Russian. The top says "Youtube v glavah RKN": Youtube in the heads of Roskomnadzor
The bottom says: "Net! Vi ne možete obhodit blokirovku! ispolzujte Rutube"
means "NOO! you cannot bypass the block! Use (not sure what that word means) Rutube!"
>>
>>102278228
You should be happy you live in a traditional redpilled chad country, you nigger. every single person here wishes they had a government as based as you do. Never post again unless it is pro Russian
>>
>>102278228
Obvious xtls reality. Everyone's using this. Throw your useless wireguard and openvpn away. They're garbage.
>>
>>102278621
>"Youtube v glavah RKN"
It's 'v glazah', not 'v glavah', which means "in the EYES of Roskomnadzor"
>>
>>102278756
yeah, sorry. I read too fast. you know what "ispolzujte" means?
>>
>>102278771
It means 'use', just like you've translated.
>>
>>102278228
I highly doubt that Roskomnadzor cares about you bypassing the restriction, my fellow slavoid.
>>
>>102278645
Russia is a multiracial empire that only cares about absorbing more and more random people into them
The greatest part of Russia is not even Russian, but composed of Mongol/Turkish people that were forcibly assimilated
A culture of pure cynicism and manipulation, where "tradition" is just a pretext for war
They keep shitting countries and acting like they are saving them by invading like Chechenya and now Ukraine
>>
OP here, none of these are answers to the question :(
>>
>>102279528
Stop being a liberashka, RKN is in the right
>>
Everyday I thank Putin for removing Russians from the internet. Alhamdulillah
>>
>>102278645
Russians don't have a tradition, it's all fake theatrics.
>>
>>102279548
pro Russian site
>>
>>102278228
All you need is to change DNS service to something like quad9
>>
>>102279803
Japanese site, fuck off third world jackal
>>
>>102279881
No. Pro Russian, pro Chinese site.
>>
>>102278583
>>
>>102279888
Lol, you people had to make your safe space threads even on /pol/ because the originals were too pro-UA, I'm not even going to meantion rest of the website.
>>
>>102280008
???
literally only /uhg/ is pro Ukraine and it is the minority. And it is full of
>unironic trannies who call Russia "totalitarian" because it doesn't have LGBT parades
>80 year old senile boomers who rant on and on about muh cold war, muh judeo bolshevism
The collective IQ over there is around 75
>>
>>102279528
How's XTLS reality isn't an answer?
>>
>>102278645
People who say that have never set foot in russia. Just because they hate faggots and the west doesn't mean they're an ethnostate.
>>
>>102278645
>TRADITIONAL
>REDPILLED
>CHAD
>BASED
you cannot possibly be describing russia like that, unless you mean the abundance of bearded churkas here makes it based because mudslimes fuck pre-teens or something
>>
>>102278645
You're a retarded nigger
>>
>>102281312
>muh ethnostate
ethnostates are a failed idea and they don't work. just look at how nazi germany ended up. even jizzrael is having problems and they are constantly at war with their diaper shitting soldiers.
>>
>>102279888
Pathetic
>>
>>102278578
Aren't monarchists & tsarists the same thing?
>>
>>102281509
>ethnostates are a failed idea
The only issues they have are their populations veering back towards liberalism. Fascist Spain was fine, and Norway is almost homogenous and one of the nicest places to live in the world.
and they don't work.
>just look at how nazi germany ended up.
They lost the war and were culturally genocided afterwards kek. And yet culturally hegemonic areas in "shithole" east Germany are still nicer places to live than every diverse city I've ever been to. And iirc Bhutan is doing great after expelling minorities.
>even jizzrael is having problems
They're full of Arabs and haredi you ignorant fucking nigger. Why are you straight up lying about things?
>>
>>102281559
>culturally hegemonic areas in "shithole" east Germany are still nicer places to live than every diverse city I've ever been to
The only difference between east germany and west germany is communism. It seems that communism is an antidote to whatever multi cultural lgbt bullshit the west is shilling.
>>
>>102278621
Who cares what it says? Go be a bosnian somewhere else, you goddamn dreg.
>>
>>102281797
It also makes you poor and soulless, neither are good states
>>
>>102283242
>It also makes you poor
Americans are poorer than ever

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.