[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thoughts on BOOTCAMS?
>>
>>102323002
>Bootcam
Is that where you film yourself shoving a boot up your ass? Faggot
>>
That would be hella uncomfortable after a while
>captura de pantalla
Arriba arriba dale dale ajua!
>>
>>102323282

>Is that where you film yourself shoving a boot up your ass? Faggot

Not OP. If this is an actual thing. I have completely lost faith for humanity.
>>
>>102323296
The laptop is normal sized
>>
>>102323321
>if this is an actual thing
You're 15. Anon wasn't saying it was a thing. You can't read.
>>
>>102323344
So what, Im talking about not having back support, laptop size is irrelevant dumbass
>>
>>102323365

I never assumed that Anon said that dumbass. And you're telling me I can't read? I hope your family abandons you in a nursing home.
>>
IDK currently taking courses on Datacamp and its pretty fun. No idea if this will help me get a job but i haven't had this much fun learning in a while. I think that's the main thing though to enjoy it or else it will get boring. Would it be a good idea to get a masters in data science?
>>
>>102323439
You're 15. So easily upset, further proving you assumed it and now can't handle your emotions.
>>
>>102323453
>Would it be a good idea to get a masters in data science?
>bootcamp monkey thinks he's able to get masters if he paid for a shitty course
You're in for a tough pill to swallow.
>>
>>102323453
>No idea if this will help me get a job
it won’t
although software engineering can occasionally be cracked by bootcampers, data science jobs basically requires nothing short of a doctorate from a top tier college
>haven't had this much fun learning in a while
and that’s the real reason you should ever be doing those kinds of things is that you enjoy the content and learning itself
>Would it be a good idea to get a masters in data science?
those typically have closer to zero handholding and you also have to do really hard math stuff by hand on the exams
it’s the kind of stuff that you’d expect math majors to do for homework
>>
>>102323002
an amazing technology for foot enthusiasts
>>
obligatory kode with klossy pic
>>
>>102323002
it's called we do a little coding
>>
>>102325117
"would" @ every single one of them except for #2 back row
>>
>>102325117
claiming all the asian ones
>>
>>102325462
good choice
>>
>>102323002
Currently a part of an online bootcamp where they are training us for competitive programming (mainly codeforces). Three day video lecture, two days of live classes a week.
>Started with 7000 students.
Almost 2000 got filtered when solving basic challenges in codeforces.
>5000 students in Data Structure sections.
1500 got banned for using AI answers.
And around 1000 got banned for copying each other's code in the exam they hosted in their own platform.
>Algorithm course.
People are getting filtered at Dijkstra
In the last batch, only 800 were left for the final course. And Only some of them achieved pupil ranking.
>>
File: 1719106901532910.jpg (106 KB, 1000x1103)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>102325117
>>102327342
>like a kloss
cringe but forgiven

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.