[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: limit.png (3 KB, 556x67)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
This is a joke right? Why am I paying $20 for nothing
>>
>>102359198
Is o1 actually better or is it still retarded
>>
>>102359198
>weekly limit
LMAO
>>
>>102359226
>better
SOTA new models are always better, but better doesn't matter if you have to wait a whole week to use it again.
>>
File: Untitled.png (49 KB, 1600x277)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>102359198
https://help.openai.com/en/articles/9824962-openai-o1-preview-and-o1-mini-usage-limits-on-chatgpt-and-the-api
>With a ChatGPT Plus or Team account, you have access to 30 messages a week with OpenAI o1-preview and 50 messages a week with OpenAI o1-mini to start.
>>
just create a new alt
>>
>>102359310
They're already using the paid version kek
>>
>>102359310
I'm not paying for two memberships to the same service, I just to think claude limits were unreasonable but ONE WEEK COOLDOWN that they don't even warn you about. Give me 4 messages a day and I can ration what i need with the dumber models. If I have to wait a week I can figure it out myself and at that point what's the fucking point
>>
>>102359198
For the same reason I paid $20 to try and use outpainting on DALL-E:

Because OpenAI loves to lie about their capabilities.
>>
>>102359352
>Because OpenAI loves to lie about their capabilities.
when GPT4 first released, you had 100 messages and then they progressively keep reducing it to 50, 25, then 10 because they couldn't le hecking scale to demand.
>>
>sell $1 for 10 cents, get infinity customers
>develop $10 thing, charge $50 for it
Have ChatGPT explain what blitzscaling is and why all these companies except MAYBE one are going to fail.
>>
I mean, the more intelligent an AI is, the longer you will have to wait
https://youtu.be/5ZLtcTZP2js?t=155
>>
File: openai.png (93 KB, 676x762)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>102359352
>>102359362
Fucking lmao it can't even get information about itself correct.
>>
>>102359342
Stop paying these niggers for Bing.
>>
>>102359198
>30 messages per week
>$20
FUCKING KEK
>>
>>102359500
This. I swear this degree retardation might actually bring down humanity.
>>
>>102359464
That's not o1. Thats basic GPT4o
>>
>>102359500
4o mini is free on their site https://chatgpt.com/ with no limit, they need to stop offering a no sign in free tier and actually reward people for paying for plus with cool downs that don't stretch weeks
>>
We've heard your feedback, people don't like waiting a whole week for their next query set. So today we're announcing a daily quota! Users can make up to 4 queries each day. Sure, that means slightly less queries but more query frequency. (Query limits do not roll over and must be used on the day.)
>>
>>102360303
>We've heard your feedback, people don't like waiting a whole week for their next query set. So today we're announcing a daily quota! Users can make up to 4 queries each day. Sure, that means slightly less queries but more query frequency. (Query limits do not roll over and must be used on the day.)
is this a thing? did they announce that on their discord
>>
>>102359226
It still can't count R's in strawberry.
>>
>>102360706
no, I'm making the funny joke at how the standard corporate operating procedure in the case of consumer backlash is to pretend to cave while doubling down

though I get why you would believe it enough to ask
>>
Well considering that it does around 10-100x more inference compared to normal model (depending on the task complexity), it makes sense that they can't have you flooding it.

I guarantee you that you are getting it way too cheap. They are building hype again and those scraps is all they can manage to give. The $20 does not even come close to covering their cost.
>>
>>102360782
>I guarantee you that you are getting it way too cheap.
give me daily limits, one week and whatever I was going to ask I can do it myself with dumber models
>>
>>102360800
Well, you pay for $20, but with heavy use, you could easily blow $150 worth of tokens every month with the current weekly limit. It's just not feasible.

Also, from reddit people already noticed that they have put in place some guidelines for the AI. It will not do a "complete projects" or generate full projects. Only very specific things. That is there to make sure you don't do crazy $1.5 queries.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.