[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: th.jpg (2 KB, 132x132)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
I recently found this semi popular plebbit alternative on tor called Dread. It seems to be mostly filled with people who want to buy drugs and people who want to sell drugs. However, there's other 'subdreadits' or whatever the fuck you wanna call them dedicated to hacking and pentesting and shit. There's a lot of legit stuff here, but there's also hilarious fails from script kiddies trying to hack on their parents laptop, begging for security exploits. Here's a direct quote from some retard who got their computer infected:

"Hi, I was wonder how I can hack my friends accounds and password I was trying to make it by app (exe - python) but anty-virus says that in one line were was smtp[.]google[.]com is suspicious. I try everythink I know but it didn't work. Can you give me some advices or scripts that i can use to hack him."

It doesn't stop there. It gets 100% better if you lurk long enough. I'm probably not the first person to discover this, but I still thought it'd be funny to show this board.
>>
I've perused it a few times, but it always seemed pretty empty apart from the drugs stuff, and unbearably slow. But maybe it's got more traffic in recent years, it's been a while.
>>
>>102406728
I connect to exposed printers on the internet and upload a 9000 page pdf for print jobs. Every page is the same "how to use a condom to prevent monkeypox and aids from gay sex" poster.
>>
>>102406728
>>102406756
>ameridrones when someone sells drugs: KILL! KILL! KILL!
>ameridrones when they see a bottle of bulleit bourbon and a pack of marlboros: I must drink this to absorb its penis lengthening powers and smoke this man stick because i'm not a fucking sissy *test levels drop, gets erectile dysfunction*

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.