[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mrbeast.png (41 KB, 1520x106)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
> literally a tutorial on how to produce brainrot for children and milk them for profit, also riddled with spelling and grammar errors and sounds like it was written by a retard in general
> mmmmm yes, as an intellectually curious intellectual, this really stimulates my neurons, have all my updoots!!
>>
Those wankers annoy me so much
>>
>>102411192
are you confusing /g/ with /pol/?
what does this have to do with technology?
>>
>>102411234
Please don't complain that a submission is inappropriate. If a story is spam or off-topic, flag it. Don't feed egregious comments by replying; flag them instead. If you flag, please don't also comment that you did.
>>
>>102411192
Simon Willison is a massive SJW faggot.
>>
>>102411260
I've got your flag right here *unzips dick*
>>
>>102411260
are you a wannabe janny?
>>
>>102411192
Reminder that all of the Mr Beast hit pieces started right after he left (((Night Media)))
>https://www.businessinsider.com/mrbeast-breaking-up-with-talent-manager-night-media-2024-5
>>
>hurr durr brain rot for children and profit
>proceeds to watch netflix every day
>>
>>102411307
kill yourself poltard and please fuck off to your cancer board
>>
>>102411266
>immediate jeet redirection when kikes exposed
kys
>>
>>102411192
HN is frequented by people who want to make money in the startup game, so yes, it's interesting. I don't give a fuck if you can't parent your kids properly cause that is not my problem.
>>
File: 1697196145772663.png (236 KB, 512x400)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>102411338
>cannot go a few seconds without thinking about jews
Seek help.
>>
> >
not a real 4channer :(
>>
>>102411274
can't see it
>>
>>102411366
move fast and break children's brains, hell yeah

>I don't give a fuck if you can't parent your kids properly cause that is not my problem.

i actually love this, implying that no sane parent would allow their children to watch this type of content (which is true). i somewhat agree actually with the premise that it's the parent's responsibility to prevent their children from watching this shit at all costs, but i just think it's funny that you're flat out admitting that this is not a respectable way to make money and you don't care. i wish the HN comments were more honest like this.
>>
>>102411471
Look harder *gives you x100 microscope*
>>
>>102411751
ohh there it is, a little blip sticking out, very cute
>>
>>102411307
They're probably upset that they did all the hard work finding the loopholes to get away with what should be criminal gambling, fraud, fixing, etc, and then he just leaves.

Going from "on a TV" to "on a computer" shouldn't magically change the basis for the law but I suppose congress wrote it that way so we have to deal until congress gets off its ass and passes the "Mr Beast & other scammy youtubers get fukd lol" law.
>>
>>102411234
Mr. Beast is not politics
This thread belongs on /tv/
(/tv/ jannies will kvetch because they know its true)
>>
>>102412557
It does though. TV laws have always been crude reactions to boomer tier moral panics.
>how am i supposed to feel happy for a game show contestant unless I know they get paid at the end daddy gubbment save meeee
>>
>>102411274
>>102411751
>/g/ - furries & roleplay

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.