[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726517278897.jpg (137 KB, 1000x1480)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
OpenAI Strawberry is literally ANYTHING but impressive. Remember how they leaked shit in 2023 fall/winter that the Strawberry model did something unthinkable and crazy that made the board of directors fire ((Sam Altman)). Well that was due to ((Altman)) wanting to scam investors (insider information from my dad who works at Nintendo). Ilya left because he knows that the LLM statistics do not work in the long run and provide zero value to most people.

Where the fuck do the salaries of people employed at OpenAI go? What do they actually develop? Seems to me like the entire thing is a jewish scam to crash the stock market hard. All the ((hype)) and ((leaks)) come from the marketing team and no one else. Also if you invest in OpenAI you basically get nothing - an IOU that your investment will be returned (only) by future profits if they ever come - you don't even get shares. How is this not a scam and how is Altman not in jail yet?
>>
>>102416276
>THERES JEWS IN THE PAVEMENT
>THERES JEWS IN MY BREAD
this is how dumb you sound
>>
>>102416348
Sam Altman is literal jew, even if he wasn't a jew I'd say the same things, this way makes it funnier though, but if we take into consideration the history of jewish ((businesses)) investors should be very careful.
>>
They keep calling it 'a new model' but it is just a UI change for existing model that runs additional prompts automatically.
>>
>>102416400
The model is actually worse, it hallucinates much more than 4o and it costs insanely more for what it gives. We hit the point of diminishing returns. Expect ChatGPT 5 to have even less improvements and that will probably be the last ChatGPT ever released before the company goes bankrupt.
>>
>>102416433
Censoring has really crippled the performance.
>>
>>102416276
What makes you think this newest release is the q*/strawberry model? My guess is the "muh AGI" model was good at reasoning but bad at the things OAI actually prioritizes (steerability, factual output, being at least somewhat cost effective to run) so they canned it and released what's effectively GPT-4.5 instead.
>>
>>102416889
It is the Q* / Strawberry. That's their big AGI lmao, THAT was all the hype. People have been insanely scammed. 200 BILLION DOLLARS have been invested in AI so far without any real benefit so far (other than skyrocketing Nvidia stock).
>>
>>102416433
>AI plateaued
Wow, just like what everyone has been saying.
>>
>>102416276
Why didn't Ilya get the Jew brackets? He's literally Israeli
>>
>>102416934
Anon, Strawberry / o1 is just the filler episode. Its internal name is "4o with Reasoning". They made it to keep the site paypigs happy and they're going to be training the next model, codenamed Orion, using synthetic data from Strawberry.

>>102417526
He feels the AGI
>>
>>102416276
thinking of her...

her..
>Where the fuck do the salaries of people employed at OpenAI go? What do they actually develop?

macbooks and anal sex
>>
File: 1726526256841.jpg (203 KB, 1200x675)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>102417748
Literally looks like a kindergarten to me
>>
>>102417483
It doesn't take a whole lot of brainpower to figure out that complexity is exponential, and thus ability to account for it is necessarily logarithmic.
Investors don't get this, but they're chronically retarded and want to "get in early" to a decades old tech.
>>
>>102417726
>desparate to work around data protection/copyright laws, they opt for inauthentic data that will inevitably like a a game of telephone
When do I start shorting?
>>
>>102416276
>hourly AI hype is over thread
Two more weeks.
>>
File: th-668109200.jpg (25 KB, 474x266)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>102416276

There's even more to it, this new model deflects from the original meme that "scaling is all you need" to "inference time is all you need".

If I realized that my original theory that pretty much my entire $100bn business plan was based off of was not true, I would try to come up with some plausible alternative for sure.

One that could be easily verifiable but locked behind arbitrary barriers like rate limiting.

Toss in some gamed metrics and arbitrary achievements that were already possible and you're laughing.
>>
File: money burn.png (468 KB, 736x979)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>102416276
>company goes bankrupt.
https://www.asiafinancial.com/openais-8-5-billion-bills-spark-bankruptcy-speculation
>>
>>102416348
hey, one outta two of those isn't that bad
>>
>>102417726
This is shaped like a Crypto scam shill post
>>
>>102416348
I live in jew york and there really are rabbi-looking dudes down there
>>
>>102416348
I will never stop noticing you and your schemes, rabbi.
>>
>>102417726
>trains an AI based on data from another AI
Lmao, isn't this a multi billion dollar rookie mistake?
>>
>>102419117
They need at least 10 billion $ per year just to keep it running. Not to mention the Azure bucks they get from Microsoft.
>>
Bump
>>
>>102416276
None of this shit was ever going to provide ROI to investors. Maybe if OAI was friendly toward the coomers from day 1. But even if they did a 180 on their policies regarding adult content right this very moment, they have forced the creation of so many alternatives to their services in the process that they'd still be fucked.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.