[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1694995577926391.jpg (161 KB, 1680x840)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
I'm much happier since I took the Apple-pill, no constant broken drivers, no broken wireless, no daily broken conf files, no broken x.org, no system to maintain, it's a real pleasure to work on these machines, got mine in 2021 and never had a single issue.

Adults that aren't on the spectrum uses Mac, I've met dozens of highly qualified engineers (clients I've worked for), I'm talking people working on satellites, adaptive optics, silicon wafer production, aeronautics, every single one of them are on an Apple computer, and they don't waste their precious time bitching on their distro shitting itself after running apt-get upgrade.

The Macfag pill is the ultimate pill, take it early in your career, or suffer miserably.
>>
>>102417583
Oh no, Apple Marketing hour is here.
>>
>>102417583
what if I am on the spectrum?
>>
File: lxde.png (437 KB, 1366x768)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>>102417583
>no constant broken drivers
works for me, don't buy shit laptops and it won't happen
>no broken wireless
again stop buying shit laptops
>no daily broken conf files
skill issues, get gud
>no broken x.org
bad b8, never happened to me
>no system to maintain
you're to stupid to do sudo pacman -Syu once a week?
>tldr
buy an ad macfaggot
>>
>>102417583
>no constant broken drivers, no broken wireless, no daily broken conf files, no broken x.org,

outdated bait + you're homosexual now
>>
>>102417583
Agreed. Mac is just comfy. Windows file explorer barely even works on Windows 11. Half the time the address bar is frozen.
>>
>>102417583
Launch the familiar Firefox window—nothing special, just the usual view. Now, open a private browsing session, cloaked in its subtle dark theme. Tasked with switching between these two, you're strictly hands-off when it comes to the moude. Let us know when the challenge overcomes you.
>>
bump
>>
Last year I bought a new high end windows PC, now every time I start it I get a microslop visual c++ error. This’ll be my last windows machine
>>
>>102417583
I love my MacBook. It's fast, sleek, and makes everything I do feel effortless. From work to creativity, it's always a joy to use. With its beautiful display and seamless performance, my MacBook just makes life better.
>>
>>102417583
I haven’t tried macOS but apple is unrivaled in their ability to make cohesive fluid products that unironically just work.
>>
>>102417583
I like my apple stuff but never have had those issues with Linux either. I do get tired of always having to edit config files tho
>>
>>102417583
I didn't ask.
>>
One of the issues with macOS is that native software support can feel limited. Many apps require an emulator or come across as poorly ported Windows or Linux versions. Despite that, I stick with my Mac for tasks like remote server connections and web browsing. The reason? Battery life. It’s hard to beat how long it lasts compared to other machines.
>>
>>102417583
2 years of support. if you're lucky.
>>
>participating in or instigating a flamewar
>>
>>102417583
You mean you get no joy from battling Arch Linux?

Good for yuo.
>>
>>102417583
you're not wrong
but for tech enthusiasts linux is fun

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.