[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What were they thinking??? This is one of the ugliest ui design choices apple has ever made.
>>
we had more and better looking customization through 2000s dumbphone firmware modding
>>
>>102419300
Do you think the average NPC iSheep cares? Apple could up a 350MHz chip in it with 500 MB of RAM and those morons would still buy it.
They're like Snoys and Tendies.
>>
>>102419300
Then don't enable it
>>
Steve Jobs would have gone postal on the design team offices if they dared to put something like this in front of him. I'm guessing the woman in the wallpaper is also one of the managers who gave this the green light.
>>
>>102419328
They have done studies and found that Android users are, on average, more intelligent and more financially successful than iPhone users. Don't hate me for the numbers, they are what they are.
>>
>>102419360
Post the studies then faggot. Oh wait, you can't, because you just made it up.
>>
>>102419346
He probably would've been canceled years ago for calling someone a nigger and would be running a new startup that competes with Apple today.
>>
>>102419377
>>>/pol/
>>
jeetdroids coping and seething
>>
>>102419383
I'm just stating the facts. He was always 100% blunt and had no filter when he talked to anybody. If Apple started DEI hiring while he was still alive, he would have called these people dumb niggers to their faces and probably would have gotten fired from Apple again.
>>
File: 1726535623214.png (665 KB, 1808x1673)
665 KB
665 KB PNG
I want to puke
Now it's literally the niggerphone in every sense of the word.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.