[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • You may highlight syntax and preserve whitespace by using [code] tags.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 04xp-typing-superJumbo.jpg (348 KB, 2048x1351)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
god i hate these things so fucking much

not exactly a hot take, i know. but it really is worth repeating how much smartphones suck ass (or anything branded as "smart"). i hate how everything needs an app now. wanna get deals at mcdonalds? get our app! wanna get coupons at LIDL? get our app! wanna do anything in the modern world? get the fucking app!

i also hate typing with these things. sooooo fucking slow i feel like a caveman.

but that's just my personal beef. the societal ramifications are obviously much greater. dating is a non-starter if you're a male who isn't a 8/10 (yes, there are exceptions - those prove the rule). normies have polluted the internet, which made it so everything is gay and PC and monetized. also with the advent of the cheap android smartphones, the entire third world can now enter once comfy white-only forums and enlighten us with their barely readable low IQ takes and opinions. easy internet access has also streamlined the process of applying for residency/asylum in the west, so now we have more brownoids in our physical proximity than ever before.
>>
>>102420987
welcome to hellworld
are you going to make the best of the situation you find yourself in and find a way to turn it to your advantage?
or just give up?
>>
>>102421038
I'm just going to pass on using a smartphone. I can't take that shit. I'll miss out on the conveniences and the cheap deals, but keep my sanity. And I'll avoid businesses that promote that kind of "bonus" system, unless they have a physical card alternative.
>>
>>102420987
Especially when corporate tracking became also a form of social validation.
If anything the new internet is expelling the core users of 90/00's away, the non woke nerd.
>>
>>102420987
Shitty take. Smart phones are awesome.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.