[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Contrarian take: Generative AI will actually increase the demand for software and software engineers in the mid to long term
>>
>>102421864
why?
>>
>>102421864
contrarian .NE. unfounded.
explain your reasoning.
>>
>>102421864
also, aroused work is in the do not want category.
>>
>>102421864
AI is great because I get paid many times more than I used to fixing the retarded, backwards-ass code generated by chatgpt/copilot and put into production by the stupid fucking idiots they hire overseas to save a few bucks
i literally make so much that any money saved via overseas workers is pretty much spent entirely on paying me to fix it.
they pay for my food, they pay for my hotel, they pay for my rental car and they pay me absolutely obscene amounts of cash.
i used to joke about how i'll just sit on the cash for a year and buy a house without a mortgage but its becoming less and less of a joke as this year goes on and looking more and more likely.
>>
>>102422473
>he isn't aroused at work
>>
>>102422810
do I miss much?
>>
>>102423155
Depends on where you work
>>
>>102423168
IT. all men.
>>
>>102423241
Hospital. All big booty bitches.
>>
>>102423255
some of us took a wrong turn somewhere.
>>
>>102423279
I mean pay is awful and work is hard but so am I.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.