[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ChatGPT-Logo.png (40 KB, 3840x2160)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
what's with the hype about this glorified google search?
>>
Google search, write a python function that does this for me.
>>
>CHAIN OF THOT
>>
>>102423822
How much glue do you want on your pizza?
>>
>>102424007
Not like I'll copy-paste the result without reviewing it.
>>
>>102423812
because smartphones and operating systems in general are adopting ai more and more, in the future it'll be necessary to use if you want to keep up with other workers and users. It's just super convenient. Image editing, text proof reading, summarizing articles and important data, formatting emails for you, it just makes life easy and convenient. Gemini will be google search in the future, it's gonna still have the same searching and indexing and SEO but this time it'll also allow you to get direct results much faster with gemini or edit the search results with it
>>
>>102424019
>without reviewing it.
then why don't you write it in the first place?
>>
>>102424035
Would take more time and effort.
>>
I barely write emails anymore, getting nervous that the only posts I still write myself is on 4chan.
>>
>>102424007
hot glue?
>>
>>102423812
It talks like a human.
Problem is it's full of shit.
Even more so than the average human.
>>
>>102423812
t. luddite
>>
>>102423812
it's got 120 IQ
>>
File: 1696924680933214.jpg (55 KB, 578x499)
55 KB
55 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.