[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (189 KB, 1139x1197)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
why aren't you running it
https://www.haiku-os.org/get-haiku/r1beta5/
>>
Because I don't want to.
>>
File: PauseChamp.png (13 KB, 128x128)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>102426471
Blender support?
>>
>>102426471
I have it on one of my laptops on bare metal, but I never use it. I'm into japanese moege and eroge and those barely and with a lot of fiddling work on Linux, so I'm glad that this works and sadly you can't play any of them without Wine, they're all stuck with old Windows releases and translation patches in form of EXE files. It's a miracle, that they work on Linux

Linux can everything that Haiku can, but Haiku cannot everything that Linux can do and one of those things is playing old 2000s japanese visual novels, that are only available as EXE/DLL files.
>>
>>102427932
Just run a Windows 7 VM in Qemu on a Haiku host
>>
>>102427308
Last time I used it Blender was available in the Store. Not sure about what version though.
>>
>>102426471
I saw DEI shit on the website last time I checked a Haiku thread
>>
>>102426471
>why aren't you running it
Why would I? Is browsing the internet different on Haiku?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.