[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.png (361 KB, 800x600)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>>
9/11
>>
>>102431461
Massive influx of money, bugmanish living, workplaces like playgrounds, hedonism
>>
>>102431461
Adolf Hitler
>>
jew
>>
>>102431461
Being imported from india
>>
>>102431461
We all had sex with your mom
>>
>>102431461
All the crazy "craigslist killer" stories you might have heard about involved early tech workers. If anything, it is much more normified these days.
>>
>>102431461
bc tech industry was born in some classroom used by the techy nerds for their after-school club.
all of this stage play, just so you imbeciles can pretend to be like them, talk like them, dress like them or even claim to have the same hobbies and interests as them.
You dont.
And only God knows who you would be if it wasnt for them.
>>
>>102431461
widespread amphetamine availability and abuse.
>>
oh, thats true true, me at the right

ive created darkbonehead.vim recently for syntax highlighting
>>
>>102431461
demonisation of men and the displacement of men from turd spaces
>>
>>102431461
Fact 1: Tech has become more significant in people's life.
Fact 2: Tech has a much lesser effect on those who understand it.
Fact 3: The elites use tech to imprint desired behavior on people.

Conclusion:
Those who work in tech are less prone to being controlled by the system, and thus appear more and more weirdo when compared to regular person.
As technology control ever more of people's lives the more weird we are to them.
We are like priests of the middle ages, keeping a system to control people, being seen as different from the masses.
>>
>>102431461
were there cases of tech workers peeking in people's windows?
>>
File: kek.jpg (31 KB, 600x400)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
I don't know if anyone is going to believe this but I personally know the guy who made that mask. He has a facebook account thata he uses for marketing but his work got plagiarized
>>
>>102436244
Some rapper who's currently in jail also used his mascot for one of his songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7FBqokWXuM

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.