[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 256_144_4.png (6 KB, 512x288)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
samsung has to be the biggest fucking retards on the planet. I got a Samsung to get away from iGarbage and they literally copied every single problem I hated about it.

>charge port on the bottom the worst fucking spot possible
>they made sure to make the auto correct as TERRIBLE as possible just to be exactly like crapple literally unusable
>its android so automatic dog shit somehow even worse than iDogshit
>giant clunky piece of shit that doesn't fit in your pocket unless you're a fat ass
>(((biometrics)))
>giant cameras everywhere

android samsung and crapple are both run by the biggest fucking retards they could find. I hope they all burst into flames and die painfully. it's just iDogshit but worse. somehow.

die samsung
>>
Just make your own phone if you don't like it
>>
>>102436753
if I did it would be better than any of this dog shit. but I'm a god to you humans.
>>
>>102436766
Yeah but why didn't you make your own phone if you're so desperate for a good phone?
>>
>>102436728
It's gooks. Gooks are asians. Asians can't help but copy because they are brainless followers. They have no ideas, no original thoughts. A race of submissive low bowing slaves. They're only good at being whipped to build you existing shit for pennies since they get nothing.
>>
No, Sony are the biggest retards. They just keep fucking up lately.
>>
>>102436842
I too noticed this

>>102436890
it's every jap company
>>
File: 1712354585282.jpg (206 KB, 900x873)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>102436728
I agree.

Why does Samsung still have so much bloatware? Like, so much.like why? for example, there is a translator app called interpreter. you can't install it. like why? Apple allows you to install Apple Music, Notes, Wallet, and more. i regret switching to samshit
>>
>>102436890
what did they fuck up, i thought 1 VI was a safe bet
>>
>>102436728
That is why I bought a Zenfone 10.
>headphone jack
>small(ish) screen that can be used one handed
>can fit in my pocket
>mostly stock android
>>
dude i literally just came to make samsung hate thread, brb
>>
>>102436728
Anon, it's the illusion of choice, not choice itself, that matters. Please understand our owners need all your comms to feed into the LLMs they've been running for decades. Giving you an actual optout breaks the system.
>>
>>102436728
They have close business dealings with Apple and supply most of their components.
>>102436833
(((They))) don't want to give you access to an uncompromised mobile modem and a lot of companies are moving towards app-shit for authentication and purchase.
>>
>>102436728
they're chinese. they can't innovate, just copy
>>
File: Clarkson.png (588 KB, 768x894)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>charge port on the bottom the worst fucking spot possible
What was your last phone that it didn't have the charging port on the bottom? A 2008 BlackBerry Bold?
>>
>>102436728
>>charge port on the bottom the worst fucking spot possible
What phones, dumb phones included, didn't have the charging port on the bottom?
>>
>>102436728
>>(((biometrics)))
This started on Android before Apple.
>>giant cameras everywhere
Also before Apple.
>>its android so automatic dog shit somehow even worse than iDogshit
This makes it sound like you already had a disposition opposed to Samsung, so why did you buy it again?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.