[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Will they remove fans from these once they upgrade it to m4, and cut the size since there is so much free space inside?
>>
The heat dissipation of a flat horizontal surface is shit. It would be throttled all to shit, for what advantage?
>>
>>102440126
Because it's apple they make anti consumer decisions to force ppl to buy more expensive stuff. I've read they are trying to make it into apple tv size, will that fan fit there, doubt,
>>
File: file.png (19 KB, 190x139)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
wait this shit isn't grounded? lmao
>>
>>102440126
>It would be throttled all to shit, for what advantage?
So that if you ever need non-throttled performance you're forced to buy a Mac Studio
>>
>>102440082
I don't think that's a good idea for a desktop pc. Thermal throttling is a huge nerf
>>
They removed the fan and made the chassis smaller on the current TV. Clearly the M4 can run without active cooling but it seems like a waste not to have some sort of fan since it'll just sit there plugged into the wall 24/7.
>>
>>102440341
grounding isn't required for double insulated devices.
>>
>>102442480
That's a lie lol, those mfs always end up leaking hv
>>
I still want an "Apple Pi". Make an SBC sized mac and it will sell like crazy.
>>
adiwdid
>>
>>102440082
i'm ok with fan, as long as it has no explosives
>>
>>102440082
if the macbook air don't need fans, the mac mini don't either

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.