[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: elon-musk-RS-1800.jpg (1.25 MB, 1800x1200)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
What happened to all the Elon Musk dickriders?
>>
They got angry when he bought Twitter and stopped censoring conservatives. I thought this was common knowledge.
>>
>>102441331
they finally realised he's a sperglord who rarely finishes anything he starts
>>
>>102441331
They read the "Tesla files" and cut off their penises
>>
>>102441331
he became actually based and the usual dickrider types slowly realized he actually cares about the environment and doing good for humanity, rather than using it as a vehicle for their civilization ruination suicide cult
>>
>>102441551
afraid so
>>
>>102441331
>What happened to all the Elon Musk dickriders?
He divided them along political lines by deciding to become a political activist.
>>
>>102441331
i remember redditors and rest of urban neoliberal fags jerking him off and soifacing about him being tony stark irl and larping about how tesla and spacex is the greatest thing humanity has ever seen. he turns out to be a white supremacist breeder chud and instantly they start attacking him for playing into the persona that they built up for him. absolutely kekkaro
>>
I'm not gay or anything but there's something about Elon's balls...
>>
>>102441588
This is kind of the exact reason that rich people tend to do politics from the shadows. When he was just the "IRL Tony Stark" people could project whatever politics they agreed with on to him. Now that he has taken a position, he has alienated a sizeable portion of his fanbase.
>>
File: judging.jpg (53 KB, 577x720)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>102441551
>>
>>102441331
It is currently 8:30 PM in India so only the overtime shifters remain
>>
>>102441346
Wowe just like /g/
>>
>>102441331
It's just one girl (male). A detransitioner even more unhinged than the regular trannies. You can instantly tell when xhe replies to you by the endless projection.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.