[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1619184952065.jpg (78 KB, 1080x1080)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>https://web.archive.org/web/20140901222916/https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimclash/2014/07/28/elon-musk-tells-me-his-secret-of-success-hint-it-aint-about-the-money/
Elon even said that they had an emerald mine. Third worlders... I thought this african american was on your side?
>>
>>102441527
this semen demon owes me love and sex. not my problem if some billionare has slaves in africa.
>>
>>102441545
that semen demon is having elon musk IVF babies and you couldnt hope to compare, elon is much smarter, sexier, toned, muscular, virile and horny than you can ever be and all women fucking love him. he could have IVF babies with any woman on this planet and they would be thankful for the chance. his semen is worth billions and putting it in your pussy is the greatest achievement the female form could hope for. your semen is worth negative money. musk chad is a god and he will godsmack you with his thunder cock and maek you plead for mercy. and then he will recite his favorite line from ready player one and end your life with his massive saggy scrotum full of fertile FERTILE semen for making the next generation of genius IVF babies
>>
>>102442198
uhm meds now? my nigga musk really making 4troons seethe
>>
>>102442207
you are weak and irrelevant and a tranny and you should put yourself out of your misery. make way for your genetic superiors you faggot tranny

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.