[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0386.jpg (57 KB, 1100x619)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Would it be possible to replace the digestive track with a bionic machine so we dont need to poop any more?
>>
>>102442438
What would it do with the waste?
>>
>>102442438
Just become a stoma king, wipe cucks will seethe
>>
>>102442451
Burn it for energy then put the ashes in the blood and we breathe out the co2
>>
>Not right now you don't...
>>
>>102442438
This bionic machine would have to be connected to many blood vessels to absorb nutrients and water and the lymphatic system to process fats, no if you want to skip pooping altogether just inject the nutrients into the bloodstream. But then you’d also have stomach juices to process and even bile, so you’d have to take out the gallbladder and the stomach, and the esophagus because what’s the use, but it’s all like a hole anyways through your body, you can’t take out a hole. Just fill it in with whatever idk man fuck this
>>
>>102443894
put the machine right in the end of the colon so the body still digests everything and the stomach still does its job its just as soon as it starts to get pumped out into the poop tunnels it gets removed (magically)

btw op you should use a bidet or do like me, take a shower everytime u shit. i used to hate pooping too because toilet paper is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>102442438
I got some of my brightest ideas while on the toilets for some reason so I'd say that if it happened then humanity would stop making progress.
>>
What are Indians gonna eat if nobody poops anymore?
>>
>>102443989
just wipe with your hands anon, and then was your hands after. No need to toilet paper then
>>
>>102442438
i've thought about this before too what about tiny little nanomachines with fricken lazers attached that blast the poop away and every now and then you just have to shoot smoke out of your butt
>>
>>102446857
>for some reason
You're shitting out your stupidity
>>
>>102449136
>what if we fart, but it's even worse?
>>
File: 1696202622862620.png (1.79 MB, 2000x2000)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>>102449165
coward
>>
The best I've came up with is probiotics so you fart instead.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.