[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why does the free software community attract so many unmedicated schizos?
>>
Their only other option is to get a job, and they're not going to do that.
>>
>>102442665
>posts a fat unkempt pedo that hasn't worked a physical job for a single day in his life, has no children or wife as a 70yo man, and eats his toe nails and dead skin in public
i wonder why
>>
>>102442688
Maybe they are trying to do something with their lives.
>>
George Soros and Klaus Schwab won't go down without a fight and making GIMP Plugins is the only way I can stop them

I am not medicated.
>>
>>102442796
>they are trying to be worthless parasites
Yeah, that's what I said.
>>
>>102442665
>unmedicated
Calm down, Pfizerberg
>>
>>102443455
Soros and Schwab are schizos, and all their plans are Open Source
Stop the brother wars
>>
>>102442708
>muh children muh wife as a measure of worth
You're right on the other aspects, but children and wife don't mean shit. Africa and India are full of people who have those.
>>
>>102443455
this shit made me laugh so hard for some reason, it's just so fucking /g/, my stomach hurts now. you namefags are aight sometimes
>>
>>102444486
"Brother wars" are what made what made EVROPA strong - strong, equal states against strong, equal states.
Don't ever make the mistake of equating this to tribes of browns massacring each other for all eternity - they're not really people so don't matter: they know this deep down, hence why they are constantly in full genocide mode. They're as distantly-related as the mice and rats they devolved from. Indeed, this is the primary result of real "diversity", historically - they will never develop limitations or rules of war/engagement as a result.
Our vastly superior morality, technology, philosophy etc. are born from all this.
>>
It's their excuse for somehow managing to write c++ programs with as awful of performance as java swing and giving them clunky UIs. It's free, you can't ask for much.
>>
>>102442665
>unmedicated schizos in an online community
Social interaction via telecommunication is not a substitute for real social interaction and trying to pretend that it is will lead your brain to attempt to self-correct your behavior until you get actual social contact or manifest cabin fever and go axe crazy.
Being molested on public transit is better for your mental health than doomscrolling all day and not physically talking to anyone.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.