[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ok so where is the schizo from yesterday who couldn't understand a profit and loss statement? are square enix employees also working for free you fucking retard?

niggas out here not understanding the difference between "projected profit" and "actual profit/loss"
>>
>ok so where is the schizo from yesterday

They're probably not on this board.

>>>/v/
>>
This is /g/, no one here knows what a P&L is.
>>
>>102445727
has any triple-a game in the past decade “met expectations” regarding profits?
>>
>>102445796
>>102445963
he was in the john blow thread

>>102446065
lmao right they gain nothing by making their expectations low. they can cajole employees and shareholders into not jumping ship because "its totally gonna be a zillion dollar game"
>>
>FFVII Rebirth and FFXVI Profits
>>
They ruined kingdom hearts, they deserve it
>>
shut up xv-kun
>>
>>102445727
I remember him too, he was so dumb. But probably just trying to defend jblow.
>>
>>102445727
>publicly traded company appeases investors
Why is this on /g/ again?
>>
>>102445727
shouldn't have made them exclusive to a dead console
>>
>>102445727
>still no pc release.
There own fault.
>>
>>102449283
pcfags always say it and then the games sell like dogshit anyway because everyone piartes it or waits years for a steam sale
>>
File: cloud_smile.webm (1.52 MB, 1280x720)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB WEBM
>>102445727
rebirth is the greatest JRPG Square has made since FF9
and I also hate nuSquare for killing off their western franchises

so its a win-win, I got a great JRPG and Square dies
>>
>>102449551
The hype is gone at that point, especially considering the game isn't really playable on day one since it needs like a dozen patches to run on sane hardware and some updates breaks your saves just in case you got a bit of hype left in you.
>>
FInal fantasy vii was woke before woke was a thing. Its funny nobody says anything about it. Tale about global warming, diverse cast, etc...
>>
>>102449551
if the game is good and reasonable priced, it's going to sell on pc, wukong sold 13 million copies in like a week
>>
>>102449551
Tell that to helldivers players.
>>
>>102450063
It's normal, that shit is only woke in Burgerkistan.
>>
>>102445727
>ff7 hype
>want to play
>dont have a console
>not gonna buy console for 1 game
>decide ill play once its on pc
>forget about it
>no longer care
Is it on pc yet?
If they wanted me to buy it, maybe they should have let me when it was hyped.
Yes, i'll probably pirate it now because they treated me like shit by trying to force me to buy a console i dont want. If i really wanted to i could borrow my brothers console+game, in which case they still wouldnt get any more money anyway.
>>
>>102450063
People complain about the wrong things when it comes to FF7R. Like calling everything nomura or KH bullshit even though it has all been in the original, even the different sepiroth phases etc.
Or acting like FF never had big monster as final bosses or any sort of friendship nonsense.
And of course the people who still complain about no turn based even years later
>>
File: 32l2h1.jpg (11 KB, 250x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>102445727
Make tifa titties bigger
>>
>>102450751
No, Square hates easy money.
>>
File: 1000016124.jpg (54 KB, 311x434)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>102449691
Eww
>>
>>102445727
you can't hold grudges on here because we're anon. you have to become the schizo to hate the schizo
>>
>>102451714
That's most white looking blackest NPC i have ever seen. Looks like he just came back from coal mine. Absolutely no effort from designers.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.