[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 32.jpg (79 KB, 582x851)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
how do you cope with the fact that everything you post online, all of it, inevitably and eventually goes to the pajeet machine?
>>
Let's train a chatbot on 4chan.
>>
>>102447156
i cope knowing that indians are 5 billion times better than mudslimes. quit shitposting and spamming your terrible posts you stupid fucking muslim goatfucker. SIR I AM PAKISTANI SIR I AM IRANIAN SIR WE ARE REAL ARYAN
>>
File: OIP (2).jpg (16 KB, 474x266)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>102447175
how does it feel knowing that 1 aryan is enough to eternally humiliate a billion of you shitskinned pooinloos?
>>
>>102447156
>implying the "off" button is not just a decoration that does nothing
>>
>>102447156
One more reason to shitpost.
>>
Kyv rdflek fw dvrezexwlc urkr ze dp glsczt-wrtzex feczev gfjkj zj rsjfclkvcp kizmzrc. Zw pfl riv jf sfkyvivu sp kyzj, gviyrgj tfejzuvi ivcpzex jfcvcp fe zewfidrkzfe-kyvfivkzt vetipgkzfe.
>>
>>102447156
By having privacy laws and going beyond the clearnet
>>
I didn’t know linkedin was owned by microslop. One more reason to hate it
>>
>>102447175
>indians are 5 billion times better than mudslimes
No they are not, the second knows his position and obeys, the first can't even understand orders, much less follow.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.