[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1579624664838.png (183 KB, 360x360)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
Why hasn't anyone vent their frustration by spamming random generated fake resume.pdf on all the linkedIn job listing
>>
>>102449157
how about you suck my dick instead
>>
You and every pajeet out there already does this
>>
>>102449157
Because they are automatically filtered anyway and if you did it on a ddos scale you'd get a ddos scale punishment
>>
Because spamming is wrong
>>
That's counter productive.
HR is already using AI if you do that it will only poison it.
So do it. Fuck the market. Collapse everything.
>>
>>102449157
> on all the linkedIn job listing
That's what normies do to make a living, spaming bs non stop until a retard takes the bait
>>
>>102449168
>>102449175
>>102449176
>>102449186
>>102449448
>t. seething hr managers that a goy cattle is think about going nuclear
>>
>>102449885
Stop being a little bitch and do it then. CAPTCHA solvers are cheap, phone numbers are cheap, IP addresses are cheaper than air, and even if you're an idiot you can get AI to quickly help you find what you're looking for in documentation.

Nothing is stopping you.
>>
>>102449885
Go ahead and do it, its not like anyone hired based on job boards lmao
>>
Don't need to spam anything.
>add job skill keywords that HR-bots look positively for, but which you don't actually have in your IRL job history, in white-text-on-white-background text in 2px size font
>>
>>102449157
online job listings have already been made redundant
ai-generated resumes are processed by ai with ai-generated responses
no humans are involved in making the hiring decision and the decision isn't acted upon by the company most of the time anyway
linkedin and indeed are the largest black holes in the electrical grid
>>
>>102449885
do it bitch, waste of time. I love HR.
>>
>>102449157
What makes you think this doesn't happen?
>>
File: 1726736067820.gif (140 KB, 560x528)
140 KB
140 KB GIF
If I ever get to own a company big enough to need an HR department, I'm gonna make their loves miserable every single second of the duration of their contract. And if I hear even the slightest complain or accusation against one of them, I will fire them immediately and put their useless asses into the shared industry blacklist.
>>
>>102453763
le bebesea fox

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.