[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

when is he prophesised to return?
>>
>>102449568
what was his problem?
>>
>>102449792
nothing, he just took a million billion shekels from goldstein to fuck over the entire internet so the ISPs could make more shekels
>>
>>102449568
Is he some kind of deity to call center pajeets in Mumbai?
>>
>>102450373
He tried to make it so ISPs could block any websites they wanted and put them behind paywalls so you would have to say pay an extra $5/mo if you wanted youtube and facebook and another $5/mo if you wanted wikipedia and amazon and so on, on top of your regular ISP bill. Every few years this group emerges and tries to do things to the way people use the internet in the interest of corporations
>>
>>102449568
that man killed the WHOIS database completely.
before him it held usable information. nowadays it's just trash. the whois privacy is also 100% fake as feds have complete access, making it a complete lie. another attempt of taking away information access to normies.
>>
>>102452954
>man killed the WHOIS database
QRD?
>whois privacy is also 100% fake
duh, the point is some schizo can't dox me because I called his anime bad

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.