[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726717507414.jpg (22 KB, 521x589)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>2025-1
>forgotten
>>
apple stores let you try one without appointments now, they even check glasses lenses on the spot. They're desperate for people to try it
>>
Imagine these exploding...
>>
Why is it always the ugliest, most baboon looking nigresses?
At least she isn't fat
>>
>>102451872
that's what you get for trying to make sharia law in second life
>>
>>102451890
someday you'll move to a first world nation and you'll understand, rakesh
>>
>>102451872
>run an unapproved emulator
>eat an apple inside any game released in history
>message says shalom
>>
>>102451812
I tried one and wasn't all that impressed. Like sure it was a good headset. But I can't think of a single use case for this thing. It feels strange to pinch in mid air. The entire time I was aware of the device. It's very heavy. The camera passthrough was fine, it's never been a feature I cared about on a VR headset. As long as I can see so I don't step on my dog, I don't care. It was very muted feeling. I don't know why they thought this was going to be the iPhone killer. It's like an iPhone but less convenient in every single way. I'm not a rabid Apple hater. The vision pro is just absolutely retarded. I'd pay like $400 for one max. I feel like I'd buy it and it would sit on the shelf my raspberry pi sits on collecting dust.
>>
File: 1716857528201051.gif (807 KB, 220x235)
807 KB
807 KB GIF
>>102451791
>$3499 for what is essentially a phone strapped to your face.
>>
>>102451791
You are right. I completely forgot that flop even happened. In hindsight it's funny how they, after months of hyping it as the future, immediately stopped all ads after the feedback came back mostly negative. They really tried to swipe it under the rug.
>>
Maybe they shouldn't have made it out of metal.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.