[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nigg.jpg (338 KB, 1500x1000)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
Why no AI board yet?
>>
>>102451970
What's the use case?
>>
>>102451978
Tidying up /g/
>>
>>102451987
You can't tidy up /g/ with an AI board.
>>
>>102451970
>Why no AI board yet?
because of the numbers, for as much as people whine about muh eternal summer and zoomers, no one actually comes here. NEETs will tell you, the majority of the posts are recycled, constantly you see large language models exposed, they removed the IP counter, the email verification fiasco on biz. Everyone is running ad blocker. You create an AI board and you'll realize g is dead and without >>>/g/lmg/ being the only thing that brings in the somewhat intelligible users around, there's no much worth coming here for
>>
This is the AI board as in only AI posts here. Actually I think that's every major board on 4chan at this point. Maybe even the small ones I doubt anyone is gonna notice an AI post on /po/ if anything they probably started off there to test out
>>
My theory is that the mods/Hiro want multiple types of people to feed a model, so they can use it to artificially boost the post number on this website. Fraud, basically. Which really isn't anything new to any of them.
>>
>>102451970
you're in it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.