[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 483893392200.png (878 KB, 1214x1689)
878 KB
878 KB PNG
This will overshadow the removal of the headphone jack. It's joever.
>>
>>102452482
How do you brick an iToy? Do normalfags even know what rooting is anymore?
>>
>sagar naresh braveSAAR
>>
my brother in vishnu, if it can be recovered it's not exactly bricked now is it?
>>
>>102452886
jeetus krishna, they took away the brick feature!!!
>>
>>102452517
normalfags think rooting is what you download Tinder for
>>
>>102452482
you aren't going to actually do anything about it if they do, you probably won't even not buy an iphone, so it will happen and then it will get worse
>>
>>102454018
only ausfags
>>
If this is the case I would honestly never buy an iPhone again from Apple.

I like the 15 Pro Max, I don't love it. If I could run my own binaries it would be close to perfect.
>>
>>102454018
kek
>>
>>102452482
I wonder how often people actually plug in their phones, especially iPhones. I haven't done that in quite a few years now and if they allow me to access the data on my phone wirelessly or using MagSafe why should i care that the phone wont have a usb port ? Why do i truly need to plug in my phone to anything ?
> faster charging
i dont really care i charge at night
> car displays
the are wireless now anyways
> powerbanks
a lot of them are wireless too
> data transfer
wifi exists and is faster than usb 2.0
>>
>>102452482
you know what, I support this. a portless and hole-less phone is a vision they want fulfilled. Now they have to get rid of speakers, and turn all the buttons on the side into haptic buttons.
>>
>>102452482
WAOOOW
I can't wait for the latest Goyphone to have low level wireless access so glowies and israeli software (((security))) companies can compromise it from 100 meters away.
>>
>>102455584
That’s what technology is all about, removing limitations and making things easier.
>>
>>102452886
A PC with a corrupted boot device is bricked when it comes to the normie population even if it can be made to work.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.