[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 00-windows-setup.png (165 KB, 1024x768)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
I cannot log into my computer because Windows 11's sign in feature is stuck in a loop, and when I go to safe mode to try and sign in it says its failing on their end, meaning I cannot use my own computer because of their own servers are trash.

DO NOT USE WINDOWS 11, KILL YOURSELF MICROSOFT YOU HOT PILE OF SHIT.
>>
>>102455606
And yet you're dumb enough to continue using it.
>>
>>102455606
Imagine not being able to use your computer unless Indiasoft's server allows you to.
Computers are going back to the minitel era, where they are just a keyboard and screen and everything comes from the internet, soon the pay per minute will come back too.
But why on earth do you use an account and password to begin with? Is it mandatory on Win11?
>>
>reboots into Windows 11 from macOS just to spite the OP
>>
>>102455827
It is, it was possible to circumvent until recent updates, I also cannot restore my windows install in safe mode, meaning im fucked.
>>
>>102455827
>Is it mandatory on Win11?
Only for retards like OP who cannot into computers.
>>
>disconnect from internet
>reboot
>sign in
woooow

Also isn't this only for windows S mode?
>>
>>102455606
kek, retard
>>
This is trivial to bypass
Apply yourself
>>
>>102455878
>>102455964
>>102455881
>le restart pc with no internet
>le bring up CMD and bypass it
Wow the amount of confidence yall faggots have, it cant be done on HP systems.
>>
>>102456666
>subhuman nigger can't handle the most basic shit
>blames ms
>blames his pc
>blames /g/
>blames everyone except the subhuman nigger grumpy dumpying in front of his keyboard
just kys you drooling retard gorilla nigger
>>
>>102456666
I don't blame you for not knowing this, it's not well known:
https://schneegans.de/windows/unattend-generator/
>>
>>102455606
im looking at the icons in the screeny and realising ms have nothing im even slightly fond of. its either 'get it the hell away from default' or 'stop fucking showing prompts' or 'thing ill never click on'
>>
>>102456685
>gets outed for his basic google-esque advice
>foams at the mouth and blames black people
Kek, just leave this board you dont belong here
>>
>>102456754
you do all that and then it starts scanning all your files and updating when you just want to run cinebench
>>
>>102456749
Thanks anon, only useful advice ITT, may you be blessed
>>
>>102456787
no problem man use my referral link for buying windows keys
>>
>>102455606
>trusted windows 11 award
>>
>>102456685
Don't blame the user for not knowing how to trick this fuckery, blame Microsoft for this fuckery.
>>
>>102455606
I assume that you just installed it on your SSD. Do the rufus tricks to bypass account requirement and you should be fine. Despite what tech-illiterate subhumans ITT claim, you can still bypass account requirements on Windows 11.
https://rufus.ie
>>
>>102456749
>Enable long paths
>This sets the LongPathsEnabled registry value, which enables several programs (including PowerShell, 7-Zip and TreeSize) to use long paths with up to 32,767 characters without resorting to the\\?\prefix.
Isn't this enabled by default yet? They force retarded changes absolutely nobody wants but having paths longer than 100-something characters is an option that still must be enabled??
>>
File: lookfrogs.jpg (89 KB, 976x850)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
just install loonix
>>
absolutly filtered lmoa just get an xbox at this rate
>>
>>102458865
Even after you enable it, One drive still has a file path limit lmao
>>
>>102455606
I was thinking these days of which iso to download: the Win 10 LTSC IoT or the Win 11 LTSC. Good thing I remembered Win 11 has no use case - no upsides compared to 10.
>>
>>102455853
??? just use a Windows Boot Disk or a live CD from another system to pull files

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.