[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

A YouToob Expert told me from her car that the reversal is speeding up.

All the negative issues with that aside, what can we do to make the best of it and maybe even profit from the magnetic field going away? Better yet what fun can be had with it? I am posting here to ask the REAL experts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiecffQdpK8
>>
>>102456392
The poles reversal was just an assumption and once again it was wrong. They did reverse in the past but it was because of the impact with a space object, they don't slowly reverse.
>>
>>102457076
Well that's a relief.
>>
>>102457076
but what if there was an impact but it was in the ocean so no body noticed so the poles are doing a flip because the imoact happened, so its a cover up
>>
So if she's right then have we all moved to higher elevations and built bunkers in solid rock?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/b/924695635

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.