[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So what are you waiting to delete those programming books you downloaded 5 years ago?
You are never going to read them.
>>
all I need is SICP
>>
>>102457561
>You are never going to read them.
I am reading the books, it was with a heavy heart that I learned that the only way I would have my robowaifu within this life time and perhaps within the end of the following decade, that the bulk of the work would have to fall upon my own hands. If there is a way there is a how. if you came into tech, CS/IT/whatever, and you're a normie then there is no incentive to read these books, the average desk job requires no more than whatever slop your degree mill put you through, but if you hope to refute the vitalist hypothesis, to create synthetic life, then we must study careful the texts written long before us and those after. Ne supra crepidam
>>
File: 1714463001544576.png (848 KB, 812x591)
848 KB
848 KB PNG
>>102457561
>>
>>102460365
Why. Why did I think the same
>>
>>102460365
>>102460666
Hi bant

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.