[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (144 KB, 628x628)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
How come Applebros keep getting all these cool new features while Android is left in the dust?
>>
idk
i don’t really ever think about android
>>
>>102465755
Name 5 new features iOS 18 got that left "android in the dust".
>>
bump
>>
When is JPEG XL coming to Android?
>>
>>102465755
>never used android
>apple has more features than android phones
OP has severe case of iRetardation because of his cheap ass useless iSlop with mossad spyware

Loom at my picrel ye mighty....
... and despair ...
>>
>>102465947
This looks like something a 15 year old mexican drug dealer would find appealing.
>>
File: apple status.jpg (359 KB, 742x2316)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
>>102465961
>buys phones that look good
>doesn't care about features
You have to be at least 18 to post in here
>>
>>102465838
HEIC is good enough
>>
>>102465947
>put some gold on a jeetphone
>that’ll be 40000 dollar sir
>>
>>102466079
they only take jpeg
>>
>>102465755
Apple is simply too innovative. It isn't a feature until Apple does it.
>>
>>102466274
Samsung takes HEIC
Source: (Me)
>>
>>102466376
it also takes jpeg xl. We are talking about android, the AOSP camera hasnt been updated since 2010
>>
File: large.png (188 KB, 999x665)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>102466413
Nobody uses stock camera app
Every phone manufacturer uses his own proprietary camera modules with proprietary features and proprietary codecs used by proprietary chips
>>
What features? They shuffled the settings app so I have to relearn where everything is again and made the control center ugly.
>>
>>102465755
that's it. I'm coding the best imageboard softwares with JXL in mind and apple devices will be the major target for that plaform,
if iOS (and macOS) is the only OS that will get JXL support natively then it will be the only viable platform for the world imageboard (the last final bastion) and funnily enough the only thing closest to cypher punks is Apple stuff while being the true Unix system.
steamOS can't, it's childish and open sores. google stuff can't, it's ad-ridden and always tracking yet open sores.
there's no other viable platform for the only hope of humanity. sure you have X which is the cheap version of my vision to true frozen peaches (freeze peach) but they have grok and a close relationship with apple. I think that if I were to choose anything from the bigtechs I would pick Apple instead of sadly the more "open source" google products and microsoft's x86 spirit.
sure it's sad, but we can figure things out through jailbreaks and shit. all the real deal niggas are at apple eco anyways and I know the reason they got JXL is simply because they are also cypherpunks.
>>
File: jeetDroid.png (172 KB, 685x869)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
What new features?
>>
>>102465755
Because chances are android already has them
>>
>>102465755
>How come Applebros keep getting all these cool new features that Android has had for 5-10 years?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.