[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

redpill me on forward facing cameras
does Israel use them to spy on us?
>>
>>102600607
i purposely angle it towards myself whenever i'm jorking it so that they have to watch
>>
>>102600607
Yes. It doesn't need that much voltage to keep on.
>>
>>102600607
i keep tape on my phone cameras.
guerilla tape holds really well on glass
>>
>some old jew is watching me jerk off to yiff
oh no
>>
>>102600758
based
>>
File: 1648242604522.png (640 KB, 1316x971)
640 KB
640 KB PNG
>>102600607
Forward facing cameras always had the capacity to record without your knowledge. You don't know what's behind that closed source OS loaded on the phone or tablet, and I wish all of you would stop pretending to know.

Whatever footage or data is collected is always sold to the highest bidder on the black/grey market. It could be a government, corporation, or some kind of entity with money. It depends on who you are and what sort of interest the other party might have in fucking with you.
>>
>>102600607
Yes they do, remember pop up selfie camera era ? It got memory holed because people noticed they pop up on their own, instead of fixing this huge privacy issue they tossed that tech away, and we have to live with notch's and punch holes, but at least we know that most apps and websites are constantly taking pics and recording audio from ur mic as part of their data collection, and u're not gonna do shit about it ur choice is limited to crapple or retardroid and they both constantly allow spying
>>
>>102600607
Yes
>>
>>102600863
what useful knowledge can you gleam from a person by their front facing camera, that you cant find from their inertial sensors? It is not like saving pictures and videos is useful from a storage/filtering perspectives. Sure a backdoor can be useful to target particular individuals, but that is where it really stops. Or do you believe that is a alternative source which OpenAI/gov get their info to train models on?
>>
>>102600758
kek
>>
File: ancient-jedi.jpg (147 KB, 1250x423)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>102600758
When jew sees you jerking off, he consumes a part of your SOVL that you release along with your juice. Then they repurpose that sovl-energy for evil jedi mind tricks.
>>
>>102601352
ah, i see you haven't studied foreskin magic (i have)
allow me to educate you; the foreskin acts as a potent shield against jewish magic, and combined with a pure body, their magic is rendered completely useless.
a circumcised man with even the purest of bodies can never be entirely immune to it, while those who possess this natural shield are BORN one step ahead

why do you think they started robbing americans of their foreskins and destroying their health? (their two god-given shields against foul hook-nose magic)
>>
What's a good non-jewish phone case to contain an explosive blast planted in a phone by israeli terrorists? with the supply chain compromised I think everyone has to take steps to protect themselves because those terrorists don't give a single shit about how many civilians die
>>
File: 1720222971730065.jpg (34 KB, 554x554)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Every breath you take
www.inverse.com/article/16929-apple-watch-will-now-remind-ou-to-breathe
Every move you make
www.stopspying.org/latest-news/2021/10/1/stop-condemns-apple-for-tracking-iphone-location-when-turned-off
Every bond you break
acecilia.medium.com/apple-is-sending-a-request-to-their-servers-for-every-piece-of-software-you-run-on-your-mac-b0bb509eee65
Every step you take
www.komando.com/security-privacy/secret-map-tracking-apple/465598
I'll be watching you
www.thehackernews.com/2017/10/iphone-camera-spying.html

Every single day
https://sneak.berlin/20201112/your-computer-isnt-yours
Every word you say
www.foxbusiness.com/technology/apples-siri-is-eavesdropping-on-your-conversations-putting-users-at-risk
Every game you play
techstory.in/apple-slammed-by-epic-games-chief-for-spyware-tools
Every night you stay
gizmodo.com/apple-iphone-ipad-privacy-problems-data-gathering
I'll be watching you
www.malwarebytes.com/blog/news/2022/11/apple-sued-for-pervasive-and-unlawful-data-tracking

Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
truthout.org/articles/apple-employee-blows-whistle-on-illegal-spying-and-toxic-working-conditions
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take
nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2018/08/13/siri-is-listening-to-you-but-shes-not-spying-says-apple
Every move you make
https://sneak.berlin/20230115/macos-scans-your-local-files-now
Every vow you break
appleinsider.com/articles/16/09/29/apple-acknowledges-tracking-imessage-metadata-and-sharing-it-with-law-enforcement
Evry smile you fake
abc4.com/news/tech-social-media/yes-your-iphone-is-taking-invisible-pictures-of-you
Evry claim you stake
wonderfulengineering.com/u-s-apple-store-employees-are-working-to-unionize-and-theyre-using-android-phones-to-keep-apple-from-spying-on-them
I'll be watching you
www.apple.com/child-safety/pdf/CSAM_Detection_Technical_Summary.pdf
>>
>>102603065
why does tim cock look 80 years old here?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.