[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: keyboard.jpg (488 KB, 2000x2000)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
>Wikis
https://dmpdoc.neocities.org/
https://web.archive.org/web/20220330105340/https://rentry.org/dmpdoc
https://rentry.org/dmprockandroll/
https://mu-sic-production.fandom.com/wiki//mu/sic_Production_Wiki

>/g/ makes a 13th album
Theme: Music for your god. (divine music, your interpretation)
Title: The Mongolian Basketweaving Book of the Dead
Deadline: already passed but you'll still be able to submit your tracks until around October 8th
Release and listening party: Sunday October 13th

>IMPORTANT! READ THIS BEFORE SUBMITTING:
Upload the file somewhere and post the link here. If you want to update your track, make a new post.
If possible use a lossless format and upload to a file-sharing service, not to a music site like Vocaroo or SoundCloud.
Include the title of the song in the post. Don't rely on us reading it from the filename or tags.
When you post the submission make sure that the song is clearly a submission for the album, otherwise it might get skipped.
Songs that contain anything against YouTube's policies won't be uploaded on YT (but will still be added to the album).
If your track's volume goes above 0 dB it will be clipped for the release.

>Where can I hear the previous albums?
https://rentry.org/dmpalbums

-----

A board dedicated to all aspects of music making and audio would be great for many reasons. Here's why:
https://pastebin.com/ZHXhfRZw
If you like the idea, let 4chan know at https://4channel.org/feedback (under Board Suggestion)

-----

Previous: >>102544682
>>
>>102630884
>A board dedicated to all aspects of music making and audio would be great for many reasons
hmmm, yes... if only there were some kind of /mu/sic board... that would be fantastic. hmmm... yes...
>>
>>102630948
that's the kpop board
>>
>>102630948
but then we'd have to actually discuss technology inbetween the shill posts for new products
>>
Reposting from near the end of last thread in case album anon didn't see
>>102629918
>Updated submission: https://pixeldrain com/u/L4X5HBXA
>Title: Our God Is a Consuming Fire
>>
File: Rave1992.gif (1.33 MB, 200x150)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB GIF
>No.102630515
nice one
https://vocaroo.com/1kLOEqyWZYWj
>>
>>102631113
way too many song changes without a common thread
>>
>>102631284
just jammin my man not a song
>>
>>102630948
Restricting everything into a couple of generals that have to compete for attention and bumps with a thousand unrelated threads doesn't really work. A dedicated board would solve many problems and have the space for a lot more discussion that isn't happening with our current arrangement.
Read the pastebin.
>>
>yes the musicians must cohabitate with the kpop coomers the same way /ic/ is merged with /gif/
>>
File: file.png (49 KB, 917x447)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>102630948
> obsessed
/prod/ is fucking trash and one of the most embarrassing generals on 4chan. fuck off and die, thanks.
>>
>>102631113
sounds excellent

>>102631284
> doesn't know shit about this style of music
your opinion is worthless
>>
>>102631839
>I have nothing going for myself so I must keep others from having fun too
>>
>>102631860
> pedophile from /mu/ is seething
go back, thanks. this is a board for normal people that aren't interested in 12yo korean boys.
>>
>>102630948
based
>>
>>102631849
>your opinion is worthless
every time i settled into a groove, it changed to an entirely new one. adhd garbage
>>
>>102631871
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>102631860
Is this really how you have fun?
>>
File: poll.png (683 KB, 1569x1151)
683 KB
683 KB PNG
VOTE FOR THE COVER FOR THE 13TH ALBUM (The Mongolian Basketweaving Book of the Dead):
https://strawpoll.com/NPgxe0mWMZ2

AND FOR THE THEME OF THE 14TH:
https://strawpoll.com/wAg3Ql2eWy8

Multiple choices allowed.
The poll closes in about 60 hours, on October 3rd, 14:00 UTC
>>
>>102631940
>Do musicians really enjoy talking about music
>>
>>102632068
Wait, I thought you were the guy in the screenshot, and are complaining that Anon isn't letting you have fun shitposting.
>>
>>102632080
No I just want a music board
>>
>>102632113
Ah my bad then, I got confused for a minute
>>
>>102631075
Don't worry I got it.
It's much quieter now. Just in case this is your first time, the songs won't be mastered or processed in any way. Only normalized.
>>
>>102630342
I actually have one of these memes. It's mildly cool. I particularly like it with monophonic synths like the swam audio modeling VSTs (which I pirated). it's way more intuitive than reaching for a modwheel or pedal imo; not as cool as a breath controller maybe, but breath control is hard. Here, you wiggle your fingers and vibrato happens, plus whatever you have mapped to XY (e.g. trumpet flutter tongue). Polyphonic chord stuff is difficult. Like the other anon said, if you're used to keyboards, putting your fingers on top of eachother is weird and hard to get consistent velocity. Guitar players might have an easier time, since y'all do that hand contorting shit anyway. I think I _could_ get good at it though, and isomorphic layouts are aesthetically pleasing, in the same way that like colemak keyboards are over qwerty. It's in theory much more elegant.

It is very niche though, and expensive. On the bright side, since linn makes them in his garage or whatever and his friend just programmed an arduino due as the controller, there's none of VC-milking user hostility you get from most other music hardware or software. Like I also bought a used roli seaboard block on ebay 6 years ago and it was a whole runaround with support to get the shit unlicenced from whoever ""owned"" it before, and you have to fucking register an email and install the rootkit driver just to make it work. The linnstrument just plugs in and produces midi over USB, no drivers, no email, and you can flash the firmware to the arduino if you want. That part is really refreshing.
>>
now that the dust has settled...

ToTape7 vs ToTape8 ?
>>
>>102633058
totape8 no question for me, i never got anything out of the separate dubly controls
>>
>>102633080
huh, what do you prefer about it?

honstly i haven't even read the description or done any testing yet, but i was getting plenty of use out of the encode/decode controls.
... then again i was approaching it more as a tone shaper/mangler; i generally never really used totape as an actual tape thing... much too subtle for me lol
>>
File: 1712379571466809.jpg (53 KB, 640x640)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>102631871
> this is a board for normal people
uhh anon...
>>
>>102633001
I've got one too. It's really designed for pitch bends and monophonics, which it excels at, but everything else falls by the wayside a bit. The precision required means that chords are hard to pull off without either pitch quantisation or an incredible level of practice, and I'm not convinced about the surface design, the spaces between keys really add nothing and the braille dots aren't frequent enough to help with placement.

Guitars have the advantage of being able to fret multiple strings with one finger due to the smaller size of the spacing, and while the layout is familiar for guitar users I don't think it's optimal, after a day or two I switched to tritone because it's the only way to get sensible chord fingerings and the only real trade-off is some scales become a little more cumbersome.

It is nice having an 88 key keyboard equivalent (tritone plus split gets you there) in a very small profile, though. Mine isn't much bigger than my regular computer keyboard, and I bought it primarily for this utility, I think people would be hard pressed to find another controller with usable keys that's this small.
>>
>>102631899
>>102631284
you've clearly never heard any early 90s rave tapes
>>
Any Falcon users here?
>>
>>102632186
Yep, first time. I wasn't sure how loud I should render it.
>normalized
Correct me if I'm wrong; this evens out the volume of all the tracks, so the original loudness doesn't really matter.
If that isn't the case, and if it's not too late, I'd upload a somewhat louder master.
>>
>>102634995
not me (yet) but the sound quality seems epic. kinda weird how even professional producers seem to be oblivious to the sound quality advantage of certain synths/plugins over others. it has a reputation of being difficult to use tho?
>>
>>102635464
Your preference. Just know that if you upload a 32bit float wav with stuff louder than 0, it will be clipped to 0 during the conversion phase.
>>
What is the best place to start learning to make music?

>just like, open the software and try stuff out
No, already did that and don't understand anything.
For an absolute beginner, what is a good starting point? Learning to play an instrument? Theory? Online learning or learning software?
>>
I've been out of music production for years
How's Bitwig nowadays? What about changes in the hardware market? Any standout new VSTs?
>>
>>102635819
Buy a guitar and learn smoke on the water.
>>
>>102635898
UVI falcon 3
cherry audio GX-80
pianoteq 8
pianoverse
reason objekt
serum is still great but i'm kinda over the generic presets that sam smyers and such people make, i want to find more next level techniques with different filters and whatnot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRl-4TOAsM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImgVXjDlISo
>>
>>102635819
Depends on what you want. If you want to quickly be able to pump out simple pop music, learn some basic theory and the common chord progressions. It's fun to make things, but music like with any art form takes time to become genuinely good at, so if you're serious probably take your time to learn and practice with a teacher to guide you.
>>
>>102636620
I mainly want to learn soundtracks for my own projects.
I would rather not enlist a teacher.

"Pumping out" music is one thing, but at what point should I start learning how to actually use software? Or what all the physical/digital knobs and sliders on audio equipment do? Or the how synthesis works?
Would you say learning an instrument is important? I took piano lessons as a kid although I'd have to re-learn a lot.
What about understanding musical notation? How important is it to read and write sheet music in the digital age?
Is it worth picking up Trackers in the current year? As I understand they provide the quickest workflow, but maybe aren't for everyone?

I have plenty of time, but it feels like there is so much shit to learn and I'm not really sure where to start. I'm also learning a lot of non-music related disciplines parallel to this so my learning pipeline is already a bit messy.
>>
Why isn't Radium on any trackers?
>>
>>102636940
Nta but:
https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/89868005/#89882810

>but at what point should I start learning how to actually use software?
Right away. You'll make bad music at first but by using the software to put the things you learn into practice, you'll improve in all the different aspects of music making (but mostly the stuff that's done with software).

>Or what all the physical/digital knobs and sliders on audio equipment do?
Software generally works the same as hardware (with a few exceptions of course), so by learning one you'll mostly know how the hardware version works.

>Or the how synthesis works?
You can get by on samples and presets without ever learning synthesis and sound design, although that knowledge will definitely be very beneficial even in merely using presets.
If your goal is to make experimental music or sound-design-oriented genres, you can start learning sound design from the very start. I did that and it was a lot of fun.
But if you don't really care, I recommend just getting something like Omnisphere or Nexus and making music with its included sounds, focussing more on the other aspects of music making, at least for now.

>Would you say learning an instrument is important? I took piano lessons as a kid although I'd have to re-learn a lot.
Not mandatory but it does make you a better musician for several reasons, and it's useful for coming up with ideas and recording midi performances into your daw (if your instrument is available as a midi controller).

>How important is it to read and write sheet music in the digital age?
Not really, but it's helpful for playing an instrument.

1/2
>>
>>102636940
>Is it worth picking up Trackers in the current year?
If you find them fun, sure, but otherwise no.

>As I understand they provide the quickest workflow, but maybe aren't for everyone?
They are faster at doing certain things like quickly composing and editing intricate and detailed compositions (this can be a huge benefit for genres where you sample and chop breakbeats to make complex drum rhythms), but they're very limited compared to a modern sequencer daw.
I'm not very experienced with trackers so maybe other Anons can expand on this or prove me wrong lol.

2/2
>>
How does Vital compare to Serum?
>>
>>102636940
You usually need to learn 20 percent of your software which you will be using 80 percent of the time, forget the rest for now. Learn how to place notes in your DAW, how to use samples or virtual instruments, how to record stuff if you want to record obv and how to do some basic mix down by manipulating volume levels and adding effects. Learn the basics of compression, delay/reverb, equalizer, distortion/saturation, panning... and that's it. EQ can fuck up your mix badly, so be careful with it. Also your stock effect are fine unless you're using some no name daw from twenty years ago, especially if you're on Reaper, Ableton or FL.
> trackers
They're fun as fuck but limited which forces you to think differently. If I were you I'd rather learn the basics with something more conventional like FL, Logic, Ableton or Bitwig. Try Renoise demo and go with it if you like it, it's basically a fully fledged DAW with tracker workflow and none of the tracker limitations. There are a lot of food tutorials on youtube, I can recommend Groovin in G and Bizzy B. Renoise my beloved <3
Other cool ones to learn: OpenMPT, MilkyTracker, Pro Tracker 2 clone, SunVox.
>>
>>102637487
90% overlap

feature differences mostly only matter if you're doing sound design heavy stuff, particularly EDM where serum made certain staple sounds, and even then there's probably another way to make it or something very close once you start mixing in third party effects
>>
>>102637487
Serum also works better on my low end craptop
>>
>>102633676
>I'm not convinced about the surface design, the spaces between keys really add nothing and the braille dots aren't frequent enough to help with placement.
Hmm, I think the surface is good for the monophonic pitch bend case, but yeah, changing to tritone throws off the braille dots, and I feel like the keys need to be squishier/have more travel to make playing chords better. It's also a shame whatever weird touch sensing technology it uses has a ghosting issue where it only picks up 3 of the 4 notes in a rectangle; you can work around it with different fingerings but it breaks the elegance of it.

I have been eyeing the embodome erae controllers, which seem to have a nice surface and in theory could be customized a lot further. But I really don't need more meme hardware, plus the software looks a little cucked. I'll read the reviews once the erae ii comes out at least.

>It is nice having an 88 key keyboard equivalent (tritone plus split gets you there) in a very small profile, though. Mine isn't much bigger than my regular computer keyboard, and I bought it primarily for this utility, I think people would be hard pressed to find another controller with usable keys that's this small.
It is good for this, though I know people that configure a couple launchpad pros into the same isomorphic layout, and they are much cheaper. I also like the tiny synth keys on controllers like the mpk mini for this purpose too (even if it's only 37 keys). Actually one niche nice thing about both linnstrument and tiny synth keys is that you don't need freaky large hands to play all the 10th intervals, which are musically useful, but I can't stretch my hands on a full size keyboard for most of them.
>>
>>102638115
>a ghosting issue where it only picks up 3 of the 4 notes in a rectangle
I haven't really run into any issues with this, but maybe it's another advantage of tritone, because how often are you going to want to play multiple tritones or eighths at once?

>I feel like the keys need to be squishier/have more travel to make playing chords better
Yeah, but then you fuck up slides, which feel like one of the big selling points of MPE. It's a trade off, I guess you could get a lumatone for chords.

>erae
Yeah, I looked at these too. The problem is they don't really seem to have the ability to go crazy with the custom stuff, it seems like there's a minimum size for a "button" that's probably bigger than the linnstrument pads anyway.

>launchpad pros
While this works, I do find 8 columns a little limited. If you're transposing the pitch around so your root note is in the middle I guess it could work, but if you're doing key changes I can't imagine living with less than 12 columns to give you flexibility to move back and forth through keys.

I honestly wouldn't mind a larger grid. Like a 12x30. 8x8, even doubled up, is like playing on 2 25 keys.

>10th intervals
Yeah, it's nice having superhuman reach to play 15ths.
>>
>>102635898
shitwig is "fine". It does all the basics, there are enough tutorials online for it (plus you can usually adapt ableton live tutorials since they're pretty similar), and if you are into the autistic modular workflow with the grid and arbitrary modulation everywhere, that is the main selling point and it delivers. The built-in synths and effects and filters are all pretty good too, at least in the same "wiggly modular synth sound design electronica" genre. It also works natively on linux, which is nice if you use that. If you don't want to make wiggly EDM and instead mix recorded audio or something, it's likely clunkier than other daws, but it's servicable.
>>
>>102635747
Got it. Is it a problem if I upload it later today?
>>
>>102639109
You have about a week
>>
>>102637423
>>102637432
>>102637587
Thanks guys
>>
File: bandlab.png (12 KB, 512x512)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
Where do you stand on Bandlab?

Do any of you use it? What do you think of the platform and resources it provides?
>>
>>102639950
Qrd?
What are the advantages over the more popular daws?
>>
>esl shitter shilling some irrelevant product
>>
>>102641590
It's not a daw.
>>
>>102641590
You can make sounds from your browser or phone. Probably. That's it.
>>
>>102641590
the guy who doesn't want to spend more than 5 minutes a day learning to make music has been shilling it
>>102526831
>>102541753
>>102572046
>>102601697

ignore it
>>
>>102631113
Quite a strong DMS/1991 vibe to it. I like it.
>>
>>102636186
Nta, but this is a good list. I'd also recommend that >>102635898 take a look at Synplant 2.
>>
is it a bad idea to store samples/VSTs on network storage?
>>
>>102641914
I unironically sit at the piano 6-10 hours a day and it's been so long of this I don't take breaks from life to piano I break from Piano to life and this is exactly what I've always wanted
>>
https://vocaroo.com/1oaNjepJ5Yj7
trance
>>
>>102642543
mid 90s carl cox type business
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSj6_kFp45I
>>
Who /dawcollector/ here?
>>
>>102643095
How much of that do you actually use?
>>
>>102643095
mental illness
>>
Anyone using the VST I'm paid to shill?
>>
>>102637308
You asked that thrice, I'm the only guy who used it. It's fine.
If you asked it again you're the developer, and if so you made a fun program but stfu
>>
>>102643303
Did you even read the post you're quoting, dumbass?
>>
>>102643317
Oh I saw Radium and thought you were asking about it, I swear some guy asked it twice.
To your answer, idk. Sorry for being a retard
>>
>>102643317
Also >>102634995 this guy asked a similar question, which I got confused.
>>102634995
Yes it's fine, stop shilling it
>>
>>102643095
Plugins aren't daws btw
>>
>>102643393
Give feature creep a little more time
>>
>>102639426
Here it is
https://pixeldrain com/u/VoTTFVL9
>>
article on the 20th anniversary of ableton operator
https://roberthenke.com/technology/operator.html

>I personally did not want to add any filters to it, because I wanted a 'pure' FM machine. But ultimately I agreed on having them, and they turned out to be very useful.
lol
>>
>>102643095
I'll probably be putting out a new version of my MIDI app soon, if you want to add that to your collection...
>>
>>102644648
>Guy here, who programmed the C++ implementation of Operator: It was a pleasure to build the instrument together with Robert, and I learned a ton from him.
In the 2009 upgrade I replaced the aliasing wavetables with bandlimited ones, generated using IFFT, one per octave. With 2x oversampling, it became aliasing-free as long as you didn’t use FM. When adding the IFFT, the feature of drawing harmonics also became obvious.
>Fun fact: The four oscillators were calculated in parallel using SSE intrinsics. It’s the only time I’ve ever been able to improve the performance of something using that particular technology.
>For me personally, Operator is a pinnacle of my engineering career - It is one of the most-used synthesizers in the world, though of course, there are much better ones out there.
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=41623550

wondering what he tried with sse that never sped up anything else? should be pretty mechanical and straightforward for a lot of dsp ops but maybe shitty compilers or something with loads and pointer alignment on older cpus
>>
>>102644741
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
>>
Is it just me or does fred again have kind of a fat vibe?
Like he's really a fat dude but they photoshop him skinny and it looks weird like you can tell he's supposed to be fat
>>
>>102647333
he has posh theatre kid co-opting working class music vibes
>>
>>102642537
>playing always the same few tunes and without a metronome
Shiggy shiggy
>>
>>102647854
So you're the type to spend 20 minutes per tune on your gigs yeah? Do you play with the click live too?
>>
>>102630884
With these gay little albums, why is the theme always topical but never technical?

Why not have albums focused on specific types of software? Or synth? Or plugin?
How about an NES-themed album? Your song can only be composed in Famistudio or Famitracker.
Better yet, how about a tracker-themed album? Trackers only, and you must include a mod with your submission.
>>
>>102648652
>NES-themed album. Your song can only be composed in Famistudio or Famitracker.
>Trackers only, and you must include a mod with your submission.

Adding these two to the suggestions for the 15th album.
>>
>>102648652
themes are picked in a poll
you are free to suggest a theme for the poll

also i think it was established that albums have no hard requirements, so themes are more like a suggestion
with hard requirements there is a need for someone filtering submissions, which often can be a bit subjective and very controversial and ultimately thankless job, not to mention that with very specific requirements there would be around 3 submissions per album
album anon does a great work handling everything in a way that's very appropriate for this place
>>
Why is there an FL Studio VST2 plugin, but not VST3?
>>
>>102648163
What I meant was it doesn't necessarily matter how long you practice a day. If you only play tunes you already know and never play with the click you won't make any significant progress and won't be able to play with people, let alone record good takes to use in a daw. Was it this cryptic? Avoid picking bad habits.
>>
File: Whiplash-JK-Simmons.jpg (111 KB, 658x370)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>102648163
>no metronome
Were you rushing, or were you dragging?
>>
>>102650003
Exactly
>>
>>102650003
>this movie is supposed to be cautionary
still can't get over it
>>
>>102650242
>Are you trying to sabotage my band?
>>
bruh how do you get rotary encoders to turn smoothly or with equal resistance to each other? the encoders on midi fighter twister can't be opened without desoldering, the top plate is anchored to the PCB. the top left, top right and bottom right turn with almost no physical resistance, i guess those were the most frequently used ones by the previous owner and they were worn smooth. then some random ones are stiffer than i would like. i have tried hitting them with cleaners, lubricants and heat from the outside but it doesn't seem to help much. i guess i could desolder them if i buy a solder wick or a solder sucker. then i could even replace them with brand new encoders. i already have some experience from messing with the anchors on a couple of the encoders who were misaligned from the factory. no one seems to mention rubber degradation, the midi fighter twister i got had a persistent unbearable smell like an old barbie doll that was played with by a toddler and never washed, but i was able to fix it with C10-C13 n-paraffin which is sold cheaply as lamp oil in my country, and can be used as a plasticizer, then you thoroughly wash off the excess with like dish soap and/or citrus degreaser so there will be hardly any smell or greasy feeling from it.
>>
>>102650648
-_-'
>>
ah, it has custom alps encoders so you can't get a straight replacement. but i suspect desoldering and then cleaning and relubing will be my best bet. if nothing else, i could resolder them so that the looser ones are positioned next to each other more consistently between different rows or whatever.
>Visually, it does match up with the EC11.
>Worth noting that the Twister, when turning at a normal speed, gives off 96 "ticks" of MIDI output, which, if my research is right, could maybe, possibly match up with a 24PPR encoder (24 pulses-per-revolution, 4 counts-per-pulse)? The EC11 doesn't have 24PPR variants, but the EC12 does.
>>
https://youtu.be/i5pJQva5fG8
Istg if it's some mpe theremin somebody's getting fucked up
>>
>>102652598
No dude, after reinventing the piano and making it way shittier this time they're reinventing music.
>>
File: 1692533033674.gif (648 KB, 220x146)
648 KB
648 KB GIF
>>102652869
>>
>>102652598
I've been waiting for a theremin with aftertouch forever, when will the market come through?
>>
What's the point of having an oscillator? Can anyone actually hear the difference between a real-time generated sawtooth and a looped saw wav sample? You can just load the sample into your DAW and use the effects you want and it will basically be a synth, but more flexible
>>
>>102654474
All sound generators generate sound, but they don't all behave the same under controls. A sampler can behave like a synth and vice versa, but the results aren't identical.
>>
>>102649927
>>102650003
>The solo pianist requires a metronome to have good rhythm
I tap my foot. I probably have a time feel beyond anything you've ever experienced. But you're right 20 minutes a day with a click would be worth it maybe I'll figure something out.

Also, everyone records to a metronome. And if you need one to tell if you're rushing or dragging, you're certainly no pro.
>>
>>102655262
>Also, everyone records to a metronome
wrong
>>
What is the best DAW to learn for composing soundtracks?
>>
>>102655371
Cubase
>>
>>102655371
octamed
>>
Will any of you get anything from the XLN sale?

https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals?shortcut=all&manufacturer_ids=89&dm_i=6D39,1354C,6DHC0W,4ZSBL,1
>>
idk what pluginboutique or alliance is other than a shop that i assume has locked in drm so i never look at it
>>
>>102655280
So you don't even click your first take in huh. And you rec all your takes separated. You really are retarded
>>
>>102655517
Where did you get your powers to incorrectly read people's minds?
>>
>>102655371
Audacity
>>
>>102655371
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br2a6XxMZ5M
>>
>>102655429
I'll wait for the R2R promo
>>
>>102656245
ableton is an overrated piece of shit meme, real musicians use hardware and pro tools
>>
>>102659785
What's a real musician?
>>
File: file.jpg (130 KB, 1200x1200)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
There's gazillion buttons and knobs and shit, I don't know what do.
>>
>>102660934
Learning the knobs and buttons is the easy part, picking good sounds and making a good arrangement is the hard part......
>>
>>102662139
>Learning the knobs and buttons is the easy part
False. There are parts of FL that 10-20 year vets have never even accessed lol
>>
>>102660632
Not us
>>
>>102660934
look at some tutorials
inthemix on yt is pretty decent
>>
>>102662193
Your statement doesn't contradict the other anon's
>>
>>102662780
Not sure your mind can comprehend how many painfully stupid workflows FL is capable of
>>
File: file.png (61 KB, 2095x251)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
Where is this filter in renoise? I saw it in the dblue song, but I can't find the actual name of the effect in the renoise effect menu
>inb4 "but it's digital/analog filter"
Unless they have some crazy setting that I'm not aware of they're not it, see picrel
>>
>>102663028
Solved legacy filter
>>
>>102662193
You're not expected to thoroughly learn and master every single feature. Use what you need (not that much) and learn the rest if and when you find yourself needing it.
>>
File: strawpoll.com.png (799 KB, 1818x1179)
799 KB
799 KB PNG
>>102631996
THE RESULTS ARE IN:
Cover of the 13th album:
https://desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/g/image/1726/44/1726449271283.jpg

Theme for the 14th:
>90s Trance

Please post titles and cover art for the 14th album
>>
>>102665748
More of the same boring shit voted by the same boring people lmfao.
>>
>>102666381
What did you submit or vote for?
>>
File: gay-news.gif (2.32 MB, 498x277)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB GIF
>>102666381
>complaining about actual legitimate OC
>>
>>102666381
>>102666543
>no response
>>
>/dmp/ is functionally dead
>/prod/ is thriving
Should we just give up and move over there?
>>
>>102671432
prod didn't even hit bump limit and didn't have a thread up
>>
>>102671595
It still got to 300 in way less time than the usual /dmp/ thread, and you'd have to go back ~15 threads to find one that didn't reach 310.
>>
>>102671990
I saw mental retardation of people claiming you need to high pass your master, and the sound quality schizo posts there too. I'll stay here
>>
>>102672011
If he's in both then it's not a factor in deciding which thread is better.
Shitposting and retards in a dead thread vs shitposting and retards in an active thread. At least as of now, /prod/ is winning.
>>
>>102665748
Obvious samefagging as usual.
>>
Do you think Serum 2 is ever going to come out now that Steve Duda has been named in the Diddy lawsuit?
>>
>>102674557
Isn't writing synth plugins like an actual joke?
>>
i just built a new computer, torrented 5 diff versions of ableton, a mix of 11 and 12. three of them fail during install and the other 2 get errors during unzipping. kind of unusual isnt it?
>>
>>102671432
I can re-direct both all my musical and blogposts here if you want???

Idk honestly I stopped posting here mostly because of the schizo, and most of what I did post here was mostly only technical ideas/questions, which were inherently sparse already
>>
File: pepe-thumbs-up.gif (72 KB, 498x462)
72 KB
72 KB GIF
>>102665748
>mfw someone put actual effort into making a cover but the nasty dogshit AI looking one got samefag voted as the album art
>>
>>102677115
the toilet one is obviously the best
>>
>>102677115
it's a bit scuffed. It got the most votes, but they're split across different versions of the cover
>>
>>102675394
there is still progress to be made, only a handful of synths have about the same sound quality as a top tier analog synth. there is an entire type of synthesis that most people are missing out on, which has only become accessible more recently with reason objekt and i think UVI falcon have it. and UVI falcon is said to have a pretty bad UI with lots of menu diving so a plugin could improve on that front, the original serum is pretty easy to use.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB458Rb2YC8
>>
>>102677115
NOBODY VOTED FOR MY EPIC AUTECHRE THEME

THIS GENERAL IS PLEBS
>>
>Q: So, this is basically modeling synthesis?
>A: Yes. Although I discovered this method of drum design on my own, I'm probably NOT the first one to use modeling (or feedback) synthesis to make snares.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Db9rGbth_o
>>
>>102678340
LOL wtf FUCK this was my secret 2017 method god damnit
>>
>>102676076
Yes please, we're in dire need
>>
>>102642343
good idea.

>>102678340
>7 minutes of talking before getting to the point
i stopped watching it when he started getting to the point.
>>I'm probably NOT the first one to use modeling (or feedback) synthesis to make snares.
about a half century or more late.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8D9PO5t6hg
>it's an OP-1-like toy
>>
>>102679852
I'm so tired of these fucking toys it's unreal.

What's most annoying is that none of these fucking toys are any good. I wouldn't mind a tiny little controller, but they all come with worthless potentiometer knobs like it's still 1949. BCR32 will save me.
>>
>>102665748
once again /dmp/ shoots itself in the leg. Who the fuck would want to listen to entire album if the cover looks like it's made by a boomer in paint? it's not even ironic bad looking it's just plain bad
>>
>>102660934
try beatconnect
>>
>>102680214
btw the hot pantsu and avant tarde covers were good but then the rest I skipped listening to because covers are shit, simple as.
>>
File: 1594866142938.jpg (92 KB, 1400x932)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>102680222
>>
>>102677115
>>102680214
Some of the previous choices were even worse imo
https://strawpoll.com/7rnzm16kEyO
https://strawpoll.com/6QnMOWxqkZe
https://strawpoll.com/GeZAOq0GRnV
https://strawpoll.com/kjn18ARWdyQ
https://strawpoll.com/eNg699z13nA
https://strawpoll.com/1MnwvePexy7
https://strawpoll.com/NoZrL6oOkn3
https://strawpoll.com/GJn4G1RYzyz
https://strawpoll.com/rj8x74d2g
https://strawpoll.com/r8o3uexg4

>>102677828
Maybe if there was only one version it would've won, but not necessarily since the poll is multiple choice, meaning that anyone who was ok with any of the red covers could've just selected all of them.
>>
>>102679627
it was locked down with patents so many people aren't familiar with it
>>
File: 0410102401F.png (60 KB, 468x354)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>102681336
>>102679627
almost every dave smith synth can do this
>>
File: basket.jpg (1.95 MB, 1628x2600)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
>>102677115
Excuse me bro, don't confuse the art filter for AI
I took 2 photos, of a Mongolian girl in a field, a basket, a literally drew my own wires w/ painted highlights and shadows between the shopped-in jack heads, then threw an art filter on everything to make it all more cohesive
Have a closer look, every wire in the basket has a definitive beginning and end, it's not AI
>>
>>102682366
He said "AI looking one" not "AI one".
>>
>>102682615
fair enough, I guess my main point is despite it 'looking' AI via an art filter, it did take ""actual effort""
>>
>>102634995
Based
>>
>>102643095
Do you have any legal plugin/DAW?
>>
>>102631113
90s loop library vomit
>>
>>102682366
>>102682638
Still looks like shit
>>
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=x9bPGZIBt7Y
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=apDKFifb1io
i don't listen to this stuff but kinda interesting how they had sick production even in the 90s and 00s. meanwhile you hear a lot of goofy ahh aliasing in vocal trance and hardstyle circa 2008 and lame kick drums in early 2010s pop music
>>
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9W_vYsnfk
>>
>>102682676
I bought the IK SampleTank Max pack on sale for $50 so all of SampleTank 4, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2 and Syntronik 2 are legit.
>>
>>102683488
Answer this >>102643133
>>
>>102684992
Lol if that's too much I'm the king.
>which I use
I have a default but generally it's dependent on genre. I just like having them so if I'm bored with one I can switch to another.
>>
I uploaded a song under a defunkt name like two years ago and out of nowhere it got listeners now even though i'm zero everywhere across the board.

The algorithm smiles upon me; fame awaits.
>>
>>102687067
it's kind of ass this feeling, I made a pretty shit put in audacity "future funk" tune that got very popular and I hate it now because it's so low effort plagiarism crap in comparison to other stuff I make now and what others do. Life is unfair and a gamble which is depressing.
>>
What's it like making music on one of these? How does it compare to a desktop workstation?
>>
>>102687337
it's a shitty computer in a box
>>
>>102682366
Based, bro. You dun gud and I voted for you.
>>
TIL caps lock affects ableton hot keys

thought my session was just glitched out but apparently you can shift+ lettered custom hot keys wtf <.<
>>
>>102688506
forgot that was a feature, found that out after relabeling a bunch of things in clip view. wish i could just use f2 there instead of ctrl r
>>
Please, no bully. I'm just a retard that is starting with this. Are the community editions from rutracker safe or my pc will get pozzed with crypto miners?
>>
>>102688615
buy your daw
>>
>>102688615
What are you talking about? The Russians would never put malware in your computer.
>>
>>102688615
buy all your shit, means you buy and install less things. if you have to ask, you're too dumb not to get owned
>>
>>102630884
>pic
Those aren't buttons, they're tiles.
I've been on this website to know floor tiles when I see them.
>>
>>102688717
I guess you're right. SANKIU!
>>
>>102688810
My favorite is the underwater picture of the bottom of a pool where one tile is off pattern and it's extremely subtle such that only an autist would notice.
>>
Are you a bad enough dude to disable your undo history?
https://maxforlive.com/library/device/11034/undont
>>
Hi. What do you guys think of this? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Jv7hzUdTs
>>102689633
>>
>>102690336
he seems chill and makes me want to actually learn to program reaktor and max lol
>>
>a bunch of plugin devs haven't gotten paid since july by digital river/mycommerce since someone took over and fired a bunch of people
u-he devs out 200k wew, hope everyone makes out ok but all that money is probably gone if they go bankrupt
>>
Are there any good tiny drum machines I can use as a metronome? I've been considering a T8.
>>
>>102690766
>Are there any good tiny drum machines
no
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8iW-O06iOo
cringeeee
>>
>>102690645
where is my 200k? it's appalling how privileged people are while treating others like peasants
>>
G-Stomper Studio free until Sunday for Android Producers.
>>
>>102692251
>Android Producers
All one of them?
>>
>>102691480
>20 minutes
Not watching. Summarize it for us
>>
https://vocaroo.com/1eBHldMplsvt
techno
>>
>>102694539
spike dies lmao
>>
>>102694566
cool but I ain't listening to a whole ass 17 minute track nigga
>>
>>102694539
>starts with shitting on other people's drum tutorials where they use samples and tell people to buy their sample packs
>proceeds to make his own shitty tutorial about making a kick and a snare using recordings of his mouth sounds with EQ/lowpass filtering, oh and he has a paid course
>>
>>102692149
you've never made anything people want to pay money for
>>
>>102695218
neither has venus theory but he gets to rant about playlistification of music, how mainstream music is slop while he makes true art, how submithub is a scam because a playlist curator rejected his track (the curator gave feedback about his kick drums at a specific timestamp which he didn't listen to), then when you look up his actual music it's ambient bs that he calls cinematic even though it doesn't hold a candle to popular movie soundtracks, nothing that a normal person would recognize as art, just playing fancy synths and relying on technology to make vaguely musical sounds
>>
his wife is a hambeast lol
>>
>>102695387
every youtuber wife i see fits this, i think less of the men for it because they're never looks matched
>>
>>102695455
Pewdiepie confirmed manliest youtuber
>>
File: 345678.gif (1010 KB, 450x252)
1010 KB
1010 KB GIF
For reasons I cannot explain (because they're so fucking autistic, that if I DO get an in, my backstory would be linked here) I might get an in the music industry because I was reading about Ancient Rome.
Wish me luck!
>>
How could I recreate this synth sound? I have Ableton Live 11 Standard, Surge XT and Analog Lab V (the free version).

https://vocaroo.com/18otajZZbHO9
>>
>>102695594
What genre/scene?
>>
>>102695882
the larp scene
>>
>>102695765
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xn15Qe47Pg
>>
>>102695882
For now it's indeterminate, probably drum and bass. Because I might do historical consultancy work for a DJ.
We will see
>>
File: 1728140404691070.png (1.36 MB, 1170x2532)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>mfw my songs on distrokid are financing this
https://www.reddit.com/user/pudjam667/?sort=top
>>
>>102695594
Here, have this
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp5VE4P1YBhc05cDqiOazzTTu1WSh8MHg
>>
>>102696041
While some of those presets do sound similar
>350$
>>
>buy the same gear as some pro on youtube
>sounds like dogshit when I play it
Guess all this stuff is broken. Anyone want thousands of dollars worth of synths?
>>
>>102697581
sure
>>
>>102697581
I need to sell my fuckin thing fuck I could use the cash but if I sell it I'll burn the cash and then I'll have even less
Better to hold onto it and hustle
>>
>>102698281
now is the worst time to be selling things because everyone is trying to unload shit and nothing is moving
>>
What color of RGB LED is your music? For me rn it's blue purple
>>
File: 1498897562520.jpg (41 KB, 489x488)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>102630993
You mean K-poop.
>>
>Visual arts gets.... 5? Boards? 7?
There's money involved I guarantee it
>>
>>102698905
it changes depending on the song wtf?
idg the obsession with synesthesia colour desu stuff is way more apparent as texture to me
>>
>>102699489
As texture? Like floral patterns, or velvet texture? What I make to red is totally different to blue
>>
Daily reminder that being able to steal without getting caught is the number one skill you need to master in music
https://youtube.com/v/0J7tTQ0W90Y
>>
>>102699826
It's pretty easy
>>
>>102699506
And it's not just during the process. Ofc during sunlight stuff happens, but generally afterwards I'm like this sound is clearly blue it and would be out of place under red lights
>>
I love wine (And the blues)
>>
>>102701599
what are your favorite blues albums? been trying to make some electronic blues inspired by freddie king but it's not working out
>>
>>102701672
Nta but have you heard this
https://kidkoalamusic.bandcamp.com/album/12-bit-blues
>>
I need TRANSPARENCY (in what they do) in my stock effects what the fuck

wtf is "slight distortion and filtering"- is it the standard soft clip? Is the cutoff static? What's the range? Does it expect a certain input?
Don't just tell me "just use your ears" why the fuck wouldn't you just put that all in the manual instead of making me null test this that's so dumb
>>
>>102702545
you are overthinking it you sperg
does it sound good? thats all it is
>>
File: jjf6csjl52td1.jpg (212 KB, 2181x1012)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
Lmao thanks Ableton
>>
File: qf9qthugd0td1.jpg (40 KB, 900x507)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>102702895
The alleged leak
>>
>>102702895
>>102702909
>$500
>>
File: rh.jpg (75 KB, 624x548)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>102702895
>>102702909
I'm amazed they didn't even bother putting MPmEme in it. Who the fuck would buy this screenless shit over any other generic groovebox? You can get a CR for like 150 bucks these days.
>>
>>102702556
no i'm not THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW

i'm not going to rely on random black boxes for basic broad tasks like "make more warmer xD"- if that were to involve a high cut starting at 4 k and very slight saturation i'd just do it myself and do it right the first time why would you go "oh let me just... okay that's 10% WARMER.... 30%... hm.... oh 80%... heck yeah that's warm...." some people care about precision

yes i realize this is a silly thing to pick on, it just annoys the fuck out of me when plugins do this and i'm pissed that i can't imagine the rest of my WIP
>>
>>102702973
If the leaks are true then I presume that whatever you make on the go can then be imported into Ableton on your computer.
If it can connect to the Note app on your phone that can also be cool, depending how they execute it.
>>
>>102703102
I can't really imagine anyone using this on the go with nothing else around. The buttons don't even have proper labels. I guess as a phone workstation it could work, but I wonder how many OP-1 retards want something that looks more bland.
>>
>>102703153
It's not that different from the Push in that regard. I assume it's the same kind of workflow.
>>
>>102703196
Push has a screen. That's surely a lot more accessible.
>>
>>102631860
>having fun
is /prod/ fun? most posters are mentally ill
>>
>>102636186
>the generic presets that sam smyers and such people make
learn to use a synth. getting presets is lame.
>>
>>102703297
>learn to use a synth
I don't want to. I just want something that sounds good out of the box, I fucking hate "sound design". Synth players are all fart noise enthusiasts, real musicians just used the stock presets on their DX7.
>>
>>102636940
if you want to make soundtracks then to be most efficient you should:
>use a timeline DAW, not a tracker.
trackers are quick for people who use trackers. it isn't the best for your requirements.
>know notation so you can look at other soundtracks
you should remake a few pieces from existing soundtracks as a way to learn the DAW, the system and get used to your workflow
>play piano to input notes into the computer
you don't need to be a good player, but using a midi keyboard to get notes into the daw is quickest compared to any other way.
>>
>>102703284
>most posters are mentally ill
No, most *posts* are from a few mentally ill people
>>
>>102696587
I've already seen it, as well as a bunch of others. Now I'm reading pop-books directly. The next step is reading Plutarch's account
>>
>>102702976
yes i think there are similarities to audiophilia with the amount of subjectivity and snake oil. music production is de facto somewhat standardized with what you can do with EQ, saturation, compression and so on, and unscrupulous plugin makers are charging hundreds of dollars on their own spin on it without doing anything exceptional in terms of sound quality or whatever. the producer should strive to have the best tools available for the job because there are potentially millions of dollars at stake because some slight technical fuckups could affect the popularity and commercial success of a song.
>>
>>102703228
That's true, but this has a small screen too. You're not doing everything blind.
>>
>>102703969
Ah, I didn't notice the tiny screen at the top left. But to be fair, that's a small ass display.
>>
>>102703297
i would like to learn how to adjust or make my own presets with advanced techniques like in those videos but the sam smyers style tutorials just do the bare minimum
>>
>>102703325
yeah that's a valid take too, for example tate mc rae - greedy uses an off the shelf omnisphere preset
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyBbBg-BqLQ
>>
>>102703994
We'll have to see how it works and if that display will be sufficient.
My guess is that since the push 3 is already their fully fledged "on the go" production machine, this should be something more limited and with a simpler workflow. Basically an Ableton version of the Circuit as >>102702973 said.
>>
>>102704363
The Push being a grand made a little bit of sense because most MPE gear is up there in the stratosphere still. This being 500 bucks while doing less is a hard sell, especially with the low number of buttons, it doesn't even seem as useful as a cheap pure control surface like a Launchpad.
>>
>>102704513
The Push was always this expensive, even before it had MPE
>>
>>102704811
Sure, but when the Push 2 came out 10 fucking years ago, there wasn't as much competition. Now there are about a dozen devices that do more than the Move for less.
>>
>>102704837
Allegedly. We still don't really know much about it and its strengths compared to the competition.
>>
>about to release a new version of my midi app
>recording a video demoing new features
>it crashes
fucking hell, it's something with the arpeggiator....
>>
>>102703325
>Roland Cloud would like to know your location
>>
>>102706728
I don't have this issue because I don't pay for DRM garbage. I get all the presets for free.
>>
>>102702545
what plugins? you're never going to get full transparency unless you look at open source/source available code. best you can do is pull up a scope and try reproducing the wave

could be filtering for dc and/or antialiasing. "standard" soft clip isn't even a standard thing because tanh is kinda slow and can be unappealing, might be a lookup table or other equations
>>
File: output.webm (2.04 MB, 1090x540)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB WEBM
Ok, finally releasing a new version of my MIDI app. I don't remember when I last posted about it, but here are some of the new features
>append a saved recording onto what's already there (in video)
>pop out instruments from the main screen for easier access (also shown in video)
>tap to set/sync BPM
>can shift octaves from MIDI controllers (if you don't have a full 88 keys)
>sorting/filtering lists of instruments and recordings (need to add this to MIDI devices)
demo video with sound: >>5699820
https://is2.4chan.org/wsg/1728247270276512.webm
Instructions and download link: https://pastebin.com/nUvwFpEG
>>
no music plugin but new meter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Si3WjFvfL4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBeuPoJ4vak
this settles the question of which DAC oversampling filter to use. linear phase with a steep roll-off is transparent. some audiophile anons insist that there's no audible difference between linear phase and minimum phase while calling others deaf or susceptible to placebo lol.
>>
go back to shitting up /mu/ or headphone general, you absolute retard that doesn't make music or add anything productive to conversations
>>
>>102709728
cope and seethe, having accurate monitoring is like step 1 and people in 2024 still can't even get on the same level of production as 2pac, dr dre or busta rhymes in the 90s and early 2000s
>>
>>102709762
You don't make music. You cope and seethe by annoying people that do. You add nothing to the world
>>
>>102709774
several anons here have been trying for 10+ years while still being solidly amateurish, they're more of a failure than i am
>>
>>102709798
You are the biggest failure in every thread. You will die with no one remembering or caring about your "contributions." All you do is waste your life posting things everyone ignores. Find something else to do or just wallow in every thread posting nonsense. It's your life to waste and you've done a great job at that so far
>>
>>102709798
Trying and not succeeding is way less of a failure than not trying at all.
>>
>>102709798
>10 years is a long time in music
Lmfao people work their entire lives at this
>>
>>102710646
>>>/mu/123891940
>>
>>102710743
>Comparing people
Being young sucks
>>
File: 1400993432691.jpg (37 KB, 348x342)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>102630884
Are there good VSTs for making chiptune?
>>
>>102712307
Icecream :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA73DriRd1k
>>
>>102712307
If you need some quick chiptune sounds this one isn't bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0EyiGOP3Oc
>>
>transcribe
>reverse the midi and slightly change the rhythm and accents
>all done

genius
>>
>>102712995
that's just classical composing
>>
>>102712995
it's called retrograde, retard
>>
>>102713331
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31j4DIpgY9U
>>
File: rocky-dennis.jpg (23 KB, 300x242)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Renoise is calling me again...
Why can't I just be happy with Live? Why do I hate using a mouse?
>>
>>102714686
I get it
I learned how to make music with trackers and that's all I did for 10 years. I found it very difficult to unlearn that workflow when making the painful but necessary step to DAWs
>>
It seems the schizo can hear the difference between linear phase and minimum phase filters and thus enjoys top tier monitoring. With such golden ears, how has he not won a Grammy yet? The only thing I can think of is that mental illness doesn't help with networking.
>>
Remember guys its important to have the top 2% in audio equipment to mix music when 90% of people are listening back on the shittiest crackliest earbuds that sound nothing like the equipment you mixed on.
- Audio equipment salesman.
>>
>>102570936
>>102610112
Since the deadline was postponed I took the opportunity and changed a few things.
"Cosmic Dance of Shiva" final version (now with big D!)
https://files.catbox.moe/6wx29b.wav
>>
Can u tell what's AI and what was made with MPC BEATS 1.9
https://on.soundcloud.com/NdALs

https://on.soundcloud.com/kuCVhLi
https://on.soundcloud.com/rtkDZ
>>
File: god.jpg (17 KB, 480x256)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>102630884
does anyone here have any experience with trackers? how the fuck are you supposed to appropiately mix in a tracker?

also, are you supposed to eq samples beforehand?

i know you can use vsts in stuff like openmpt but if you decide to do it old school without vsts, were you supposed to process the sample beforehand?

fuck i just wish there were more tutorials for openmpt but it's all chiptune shit (which does help a bit i guess). i like the granularity of trackers but nobody ever explains shit.
>>
>>102709224
nice to see you still at it anon
>>
https://vocaroo.com/19PvojtMuDHP
drone
>>
>>102712307
tb peach, toad and monomate
>>
>>102715109
people who work in photography or cinema need good monitors, it's common sense. in 2024 many people have pretty good audio anyway, people drive cars that cost $50k+, even macbook pro speakers are said to be surprisingly good.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.