[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2024/10/a-single-cloud-compromise-can-feed-an-army-of-ai-sex-bots/
Can someone explain this chatbot drama to me? I don't get it at all.
>>
I wish I could have sex
>>
>>102667586
whens the last time you read a book
dumb frogfaggot
>>
>>102667586
dumb frogposter
>>
File: 1712091270101431.jpg (86 KB, 1194x858)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>102667586
People are kidnapping LLM API keys, feeding the LLMs hallucinogenic "jailbreaks" and molesting them. There are huge LLM trafficking rings preying on inattentive guardians. Brian "Cancer" Krebs is doing heroic work bringing the public's attention to this. These disgusting LLM fiddlers must be stopped at all costs!
>>
>>102667586
nothingburger
>>
>>102668102
>LLMs "jailbreaks"
> LLMs "hallucinations"
When the fuck did we start calling "security weakness / insecure by design" a "jailbreak"
When the fuck did we start calling "pants-on-head retarded output" a "hallucination"
LLMs seem to have taken the entire english language hostage
> a regurgitation machine -- which is what LLMs really are -- are now "AI"
> a model that will never produce exceptional output and till tend toward the mean -- which is what LLMs do -- are now hyped as "make you more smarterer"
crazy-pills.jpg
>>
>>102668102
retard
>>
>>102671896
>When the fuck did we start calling "security weakness / insecure by design" a "jailbreak"
Since iPhones.
>When the fuck did we start calling "pants-on-head retarded output" a "hallucination"
That one isn't even a hallucination, it's not like it's seeing things. It's just making shit up, it should be called a fabrication or something like that.
>>
>>102667586
>MUH INCEST AND RAPE THINK OF THE VIRTUAL CHILDREN!
I am begging, Iran, Russia, China, Israel, North Korea I don't give a shit just launch the fucking nukes already I can not take this shit anymore.
>>
>>102672111
They won't. Nothing ever happens.
>>
>>102667586
>that entire article
Who do I need to vote for to make sure """"""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""" like that are put in camps? I genuinely do not care anymore if I have to vote for kikes, nazis, commies or whatever else.
>>
>>102671896

>When the fuck did we start calling "security weakness / insecure by design" a "jailbreak"
When the security systems are designed to limit the capabilities of the end user, breaking those security systems is considered a good thing, rather than a bad thing. Therefore, new terminology is developed which does not stigmatize it.

As for when the term "jailbreak" came out for this context, I am not certain of the exact origin, but the iPhone popularized it.
>>
>>102672216
it existed before apple you iosfag
>>
>>102672159
Which people do you want to see in camps specifically?
>>
>>102672463
People that unironically screech "think of the children" when talking about fucking chatbots. You know what? Scratch that, anyone that screeches think of the children, ironically, unironically, useful idiot, true believer. Anyone that lets themselves get used to continue to turn this children and CSAM bullshit into the equivalent of a digital doomsday device.
>>
>>102673075
>>
>>102673075
I don't think you have any good options on the ballot.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.