[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1729536603748.jpg (936 KB, 1126x1417)
936 KB
936 KB JPG
What chatbot can I use? Chatgpt is perfect because it knows a lot of stuff.

So my fetishes can be autistic and so non sexual that ChatGPT can still help me most of the time but even then, what would you recommend if I want to be more explicit with some things?

Plus I need ChatGPTs knowledge and math skills for some of my sta5istic fetishes.

CHATGPT is perfect for me because in the middle of my niche fetish talk, I can include a niche reference that perfectly molds things and it works .

But a single character bot doesnt work
Its a pipe dream right? Back to writing fanfic, NO ONE ever bothered to erp with me
>>
sorbet desu
>>
What fetish do you have?
>>
File: 1729538380135.jpg (1.3 MB, 1154x2051)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
Some do trigger the warning, like tickling or insects, others that bypass it are Giger inspired things, reshaping but not tf, balloons, it works with my fetish for statistics and genetics, eugenics, it cant do my vivisection fetish and analysis of biology. I love statistics.
It can do my love for dentistry, but not organs, medical tests, blood samples, rape only some

With chatgpt I can do dentistry work on uh...characters and its just better at writing than others if you know how
>>
>>102915683
>>102915616
>>
Bump which one to use
>>
>>102915348
Keep an eye on the UGI Leaderboard. https://huggingface.co/spaces/DontPlanToEnd/UGI-Leaderboard
Since most of the top is a fine-tune I'm assuming you can't run locally, try Mistral Large.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.