[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (224 KB, 3840x2160)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
I started getting this
>Something went wrong. Refresh or try again later
error on Youtube when using Brave browser with the built-in adblocker. Have the jews finally won?
>>
>>102960103
They're definitely up to something, Firefox + uBlock Origin has been acting up a bit as well, but refreshing the tab solves it.
>>
>>102960103
Bravefags BTFO!
>>
(Firefox with noscript) Livestreams give out after about 30 seconds despite being absolutely normal otherwise. Videos seem fine.
Firefox mobile works fine. It's weird because live streams don't really have ads so I don't think it's ads. I think YouTube is just incompetent.
How hard is it to just not touch anything?
>>
>>102960103
I'm at the point I have to constantly change resolutions or the video will either skip or start buffering after 3-4 seconds. Even shorts, I have to copy the url at the time stamp to watch the whole video most of the time. It seems to come and go in waves
>>
I turned off all my chrome extensions and videos still freeze 30 seconds in. We're being blacklisted bros.
>>
>>102960103
got this too, fixed by opening in a private tab
>>
>>102960226
firefox fork plus ublock, fyi
>>
Yep happening to me now too, never used to see ads on homepage or in shorts. Chrome and ublock origin.
>>
File: Capture.png (1 KB, 197x64)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
No problems here. Sounds like a skill issue.
>>
>>102960570
Cattle
>>
>>102960570
You are a weak, timid man.
>>
>>102960570
Good goy
>>
A ton of other people are having the same problem.

https://downdetector.com/status/youtube/
>>
>>102960197 (Me)
I think Youtube fixed itself, they were just incompetent after all.
I did find if you download VLC you can go to the menu and put in the YouTube address and it'll play your video if Windows Media Player is acting up like it did just now so it wasn't a total loss.
>>
just got a new type of ad ive never seen before in the youtube player that my tampermonkey didnt block
>>
>incelraging this badly over 1% of your users and spending millions of dollars to try and stop them
no wonder youtube is losing money. firefox + ubo works fine for me
>>
>>102960159
if you waited 30 seconds you'd come to understand that there was an ad playing but the video file runs its 30 second course and then plays the video. there's probably an invisible "skip this ad" button there
>>
Serves you right for using a meme browser.
>>
>>102960103
update your adblocker
simple as
>>
I use Opera with uBlock and I've never gotten this
>>
>>102960103
works on my machine
>>
>I've never gotten this
for the LAST FUCKING TIME, youtube is constantly a/b testing and just because you didn't experience an issue blocking ads that someone else did doesn't mean that you are necessarily immune from it. it might just not be your turn yet
>>
>>102960570
>JUST GIVE MONEY TO JEWS GOY
kys moshe
>>
>>102960103
Chrome + uBlock Origin doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>102960159
Glad this isn't just me. It works but certain things are sluggish like they're throttling or Ublock is fighting something.

Hasn't actually affected me much at all but I definitely have noticed something.
>>
>>102965678
I hear this since 2022 and have yet to see an ad
kys fag
>>
>>102960570
You would be dumb enough to pay 30$ a month for YT Prem
>>
>>102960103
Should have used Firefox + Ublock Origin buddy

Verification not required.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.