[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 7 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 122354984656.jpg (401 KB, 613x1080)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
Could someone explain to me how I can improve the sharpness of the entire photograph? The face and skin
>>
COMPUTER!!
Increase sharpness.
>>
>>452244
AI Enhanced
>>
>>452244
>>452250
Result
>>
>>452251
Thank you very much, the face improved a lot. Excuse me, is there a way to improve the body and background even more?
>>
>>452244
Who is this
>>
>>452244
depends on the program
do you have any editing program? online there is some garbage websites that could help

in something like photoshop you'd be able to easily, just select the body, put it in a different layer, and do this and that
>>
>>453182
Judging by the tattoos, it can only be a roastie slut.
>>
>>453259
a method I sometimes use for grainy images is to use the noise reduction filter in Photoshop. duplicate the layer, apply a noise reduction filter and play around with the opacity and layer style like multiply or something for subtle results, then apply a sharpen filter. with the ai enhancement together this might output an even better image if you do the Photoshop first and then use ai.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.