[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
File: cant stand it.jpg (38 KB, 251x252)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
It's unironically over for low skill, low creativity designers. AI will never be able to match the spark of the human soul. It will get better and better at approximating it. But it won't get there. I, for one, am really looking forward to how graphic design will react to this in the coming years.
>>
>>453227
>AI will never be able to match the spark of the human soul.
He just did that. Open your eyes.
>>
Low effort bait, these are so shit lol.
>>
>>453225
AI stuff is good until client asks for .psd/.ai file
>>
>>453227
The problem is, and this applies to all fields, is that your job won't be to make that logo anymore.
Your job will be to take the AI's output and fix it until it looks like something you could have arrived at given enough time.

You'll be paid worse as a result, it will be an employer's market for the next hundred years. After that the global economy, indeed the globe itself, will have stagnated and declined to such a degree due to the majority of people being low value, low productivity people (because they're not allowed to be productive).

A new, enduring darkness will descend upon humanity, a digital Dark Ages that will last for thousands of years.
>>
>>453227
cope seeth sneed
>>
i could easly made 4 better looking logos then this in a time someone writing this prompt kek

1/3 and 4 is like 5 minutes each with better results, straight letters and in vectors, the second one cant be considered a logotype anyway
>>
>>453225
In some cases yes (yours) in some cases no
>>
>>453227
This is what I think.

Is ai art good? No
Will it replace a lot of art jobs? Yes
>>
>>453225
not because of AI but because GDers are bunch a low balling, spineless, let me work for free please, dunce cap wearing cowards.

you let managers devalue your craft too, fucking disgusting
>>
>>453227
Fpbp
>>
>>453227
You guys are making logos for base commerce. Spark of the human soul, Jesus Christ...
>>
>>453225
That's crap, and if that's better than what you're doing, stop making crap
>>
>>454391
I'm straight up not trying to be rude we've all made crap, and I've made plenty of crap. Before 2022, there were "free logo generator" sites that would make logos for free with templates that look just like OP and maybe even better.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.