[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Frutiger metro/vector vomit/2000s maximalist CGI/whatever the hell you call It. I made a tutorial In Inkscape with gradients. that's literally It lol.
>Don't call me a trannyautistfag btw we don't need that energy here so gtfo and stfu.
>>
you made a tutorial about how to fuck up a circle and then correct its dimensions?
why?
>>
>>453455
glad you didn't call em a trannyautistfag we don't need that energy here

>>453445
get lost with the pointless, uninteresting, beginner level tutorials we don't need that energy here
>>
>>453456
I don't care If It's low energy people want the circle they get the circle
>>
>>453455
Because I felt like It
>>
>>453459
Also you didn't watch the tutorial did you
>>
Genuine question out of curiosity - is there any difference between doing this and just overlaying different sized/colored circles on top of one another?
>>
>>453467
quite possibly someone has a better answer than I do.
but personally I'd say the differences are mainly workflow/preferences-related.

both solutions simply handle a bit differently - you can probably do whichever you prefer (in each case). don't overthink it!
changing colors afterwards is different. there are less objects and no groups. you'd also have to implement procedural changes differently for each.
and still it doesn't *really* matter.
>>
>>453467
No but this technique takes out the annoying process of having to get them Into the right posistion. Also, what >>453468 said
>>
>>453445
The colors remind me more of the 70s psychedelic vibe
>>
>>453474
Yeah, I didn't really care about what colors I chose. Probably should have now that I think about It.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.