[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: BlackBlue.jpg (380 KB, 1080x1000)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
Help me make those ignorant plebs in /vp/ recognize that I'm right those ignorant mongrels don't understand that black IS a shade of blue.
>>55579040
>>
>>453490
>>>/vp/55579040
>>
>>453490
I mean, it's also a shade of red, green, purple, etc.
What's your point?
>>
>>453490
>black IS a shade of blue
State your arguments
>>
>>453496
Black is a shade of blue. You are not very smart, are you?
>>
>>453490
How Is It? All I see Is a void, not one blue to be found. There's cool black, and there's dark blue. Black Is the absence of all color, you should've learned that In school anon. I wonder, what Is your proof? Is It the same answer as why the sky Is blue and that It's the colorwaves that make It blue? Seriously anon, do your fucking research.
>>
File: 1710274532371030.png (824 B, 989x69)
824 B
824 B PNG
>>453499
Yep. Keep embarrassing yourself. It gets funnier with each post.
>>
>>453506
There's something wrong with your program. Mine keeps It on whatever hue I was using beforehand, and most programs I've seen autoset to red. Admit It, you're wrong anon. There Is literal scientific proof that blue Is not a shade of blue.
>>
>>453506
Black is an achromatic color that represents zero on the value scale, white is ten.
Every color can be associated with a specific value between 0 and 10.

Pic related, mong.
>>
>>453497
>Black is not a shade of blue. You are not very smart, are you?
Try harder
>>
>>453490
>>453497
>>453506
I will accept this IF you concede that White is a shade of Red.
>>
>>453490
Based, I always knew it was true.
>>
>>453490
ahem
CYMK
K is black, bitch.
>>
>>453506
You got disproved really hard by >>453509, and I just want to let you know that Google is archiving the way you got burned incredibly hard and in fact feeding it to AIs.
The proof your idiocy, the way in which you were absolutely annihilated, all of this will be archived, documented, studied, and preserved for hundreds of years.

Can you imagine that? Your blunder will be used to teach a new kind of lifeform how not to make terrible, awful, "I should just kill myself right now" levels of public blunders.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.